Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal TikTok Blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@jose.l_04/video/6952253649393306885

Translation:

- "tell me you never had a gf, without telling me you never had a gf"

- "that's enough, isn't it?"

The most brutal part is that the video was actually successful, I guess because it's rare for TikTok (a guy who's depressed bc he's ugly vs the usual vain chads and stacys), and all the foids and chads are virtue signaling in comments. But no one dared to tell him he's wrong :feelshaha:
Foids are like "nooo i feel so bad", "don't be hard on yourself:heart:" and shit like that, even though they'd NEVER date him themselves :feelshaha: fucking vapid cunts. And Chads are saying similar stuff, probably while they think to themselves "damn, I'm glad I'm not as ugly as that guy".

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Honk fucking honk. Women always telling us not to be too hard on ourselves while they are literally demons to men.

Wtf the first guy is literally @thespanishcel

@thespanishcel thoughts?

Spanish looking faggot

a pretty funny tiktok. a rarity.

What happens in the tiktok.
I‘m not exactly sure since I don’t speak Spanish but all I know is there’s a chadlite in the first part of the video and an incel in the 2nd part. Just read the OP lol, it explains it
Mogs me for being low inhib enough to have tiktok

I always thought tiktok was stupid if you're not a foid or normie tier
Wdym? You already have a TikTok because the Spanish chadlite is literally you irl