Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal thing that happened to me yesterday

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
I was in the bus, then a guy asked to sit next to me, ofc I said yes, but then a girl arrived and they fucking kissed on the bus NEXT TO my incel face for 30 minutes, i m not even kidding
Thank God at least After 30 fkn minutes they finished
This made me feel so fkn alone

I thought people doing this at the train station was bad enough but on the bus too wild!

Should have farted on their faces

I would ask to share the girl.

I was in the bus, then a guy asked to sit next to me, ofc I said yes, but then a girl arrived and they fucking kissed on the bus NEXT TO my incel face for 30 minutes, i m not even kidding
Thank God at least After 30 fkn minutes they finished
This made me feel so fkn alone
Dude thought you were easy to pick on and proceeded to embarass you brutally. It seems the intended effect has been achieved.

Dude thought you were easy to pick on and proceeded to embarass you brutally. It seems the intended effect has been achieved.
Who wouldn't be embarassed

I don't get why normies want to flex so much on incels like us they want to show their sexuality but want us to hide our sexuality

Do you look very passive irl? Sometimes when Im outside groups of chads/htns will smile at me as I walk past

Thats garbage i wouldve gotten off the bus instantly

PDA should be fucking illegal

Public Displays of Affection

Basically is just torture for incels at worst, and at the least is forcing people to unwillingly be a part of your exhibitionism fetish.
Hugs in public are fine really, but kisses on the mouth are basically sexual acts so why are they allowed in public

Hugs in public are fine really, but kisses on the mouth are basically sexual acts so why are they allowed in public
Agree, people hug friends too for example. Maybe not all kinds of hugs are ok though. But yeah, kissing is 100% sexual.