Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Brutal] The small dick swimming trunks pill

Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
-
As a seamxxer, I spend a lot of time in the water. I feel less insecure about my height while on a boat out at sea or swimming in fresh or saltwater. One of the blackpilling thing about swimming is the swim trunks. I have been aware of my dickletism forever and I have always tried my best to hide it since I spend so much of my life in the water. Not only do I wear tight speedo swimwear under my trunks, I fucking put a special sports cup on underneath it AND a foam pad to further take away from the visual impression seen when wet. Nobody can tell how big my dick or my balls are when I am swimming. If your dick isn't like, 7 inches or more then you should never be around water without taking the proper dicklet concealment measures before leaving the house.

Old fashioned cut off levi's work

As a seamxxer, I spend a lot of time in the water. I feel less insecure about my height while on a boat out at sea or swimming in fresh or saltwater. One of the blackpilling thing about swimming is the swim trunks. I have been aware of my dickletism forever and I have always tried my best to hide it since I spend so much of my life in the water. Not only do I wear tight speedo swimwear under my trunks, I fucking put a special sports cup on underneath it AND a foam pad to further take away from the visual impression seen when wet. Nobody can tell how big my dick or my balls are when I am swimming. If your dick isn't like, 7 inches or more then you should never be around water without taking the proper dicklet concealment measures before leaving the house.
Is that you in the picture? Brutal mogger

do you have autism?

What fish is that in ur pfp?

You're in SEA so I don't think you have to worry about your micropenis you FUCKING BASTARD

Allowing normies to see your small dick through your swimming trunks is autistic, what I do is NT.
my dick is just somewhat over 6 inches and i've never had this problem. just wear the speedo under and get over it nigga. and this is coming from one someone with devastating levels of anxiety.

my dick is just somewhat over 6 inches and i've never had this problem. just wear the speedo under and get over it nigga. and this is coming from one someone with devastating levels of anxiety.
no

I do my thing and it works for me.

I'm 5'4, I can't afford the outline of my dick being seen.