Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal that these women exist

Game Over Death GIF by Travis

We gave too much power and rights to these evil subhumans they should be put to their place.
Interestingly i think muslims in the begining knew the true nature of women and they created they religion very smart.

Giving women rights was an very dangerous mistake that now we are paying the consecuences of it

We gave too much power and rights to these evil subhumans they should be put to their place.
Interestingly i think muslims in the begining knew the true nature of women and they created they religion very smart.
Dont jihad my thread pls.
muslims are the lowests shits

0 empathy for cucks

brutal that those simps exist

fuck you're tracking link

You put tainted link. everything after ?si
Okay. I guess you just never explain yourself
I'll leave the subject as confused as I am

The endgame for sub 8 men in the West.

dnw but men should never be fully supporting women financially. Women can never provide enough for that. And no their holes and raising kids it's not enough.

Even when emotionally abusing mentally ill men for their money over the internet, women still manage to be the victim lololol

OvER for the west

Even when emotionally abusing mentally ill men for their money over the internet, women still manage to be the victim lololol
Im only starting to realise how really oppressed men are ,
and that women can do whatever the fuck they want. And its scary af

Im only starting to realise how really oppressed men are ,
and that women can do whatever the fuck they want. And its scary af
Much more than I even imagined and it doesnt only prove the blackpill it shows how every other man is in complete denial