Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal take of Arthur Schopenhauer on Islam

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★★
A12xyovf80e21

Nietzsche in contrast praised it as a manly religion make of that what you will

Cool strawman, given the fact that he was not aware by what the world would become in 200 years. His take would change if he saw the amount of nonsense that transcends the realm of reason, and that Scientific Atheism led us to this current Tribulation, which is a complete failure.
~For instance, depriving women of any rights, is a MUST for any fruitful behavior to take shape. Otherwise, you get the current state.

Arthur Schopenhauer was also a proponent of hypergamy, which i also disagree.
With that aside, i agree with the man on all the other aspects of life.

interesting

never thought white people in those days even knew about islam
Both Nietzsche and Schopenhauer wrote extensively about Buddhism and hinduism and some east asian philosphy

Ceaseless in-fighting and senseless violence begot by an inclination for warfare commensurate to an abstention from rational thought.
That sentence fits right in after he passed way, when both World Wars were manufactured to emerge in favor of Jewish parasites.
Millions of Europeans alike killing each other, while they laughed in their insular nature.
An entire generation of men had to die, falling victim to profit the bloody pockets of Jews. ~If that´s not sorcery, i don´t know what is..

Last edited: