Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal story

swissincel

swissincel

Officer
★★
So last thursday there were a few ppl asking the teacher questions after the lesson was over right. And when I left the building there was a girl leaving at the same time (who also stayed behind to ask a question). So we leave at the same time and I make some smalltalk because we are both walking to the same bus station. Completely normal stuff. And then at the bus station (the bus was already there) she says goodbye while I am entering the bus, just to walk 5 meter forward and go into another entrance to sit away from me in an otherwise completely empty bus.

Bear in mind that girl is on my looks level, if not below. (Like she isnt fat but her face is not very attractive ngl)
and she didnt even do this so she can sit with her friends, she literally sat alone a few meters away from me (and the bus ride is like 5 minutes max)
brutal right

as a sub4 male you will get rejected even if you are not even trying to hit on girl. They refuse to associate with you by principle because being seen with you is an automatic subtraction from their social standing

if I was chad she wouldve proposed to walk instead of taking the bus to chat more

that's why you ignore femsects

That’s fucking rude. Maximum ragefuel. You should have punched that bitch (irl) :lul:

So last thursday there were a few ppl asking the teacher questions after the lesson was over right. And when I left the building there was a girl leaving at the same time (who also stayed behind to ask a question). So we leave at the same time and I make some smalltalk because we are both walking to the same bus station. Completely normal stuff. And then at the bus station (the bus was already there) she says goodbye while I am entering the bus, just to walk 5 meter forward and go into another entrance to sit away from me in an otherwise completely empty bus.

Bear in mind that girl is on my looks level, if not below. (Like she isnt fat but her face is not very attractive ngl)
and she didnt even do this so she can sit with her friends, she literally sat alone a few meters away from me (and the bus ride is like 5 minutes max)
brutal right

as a sub4 male you will get rejected even if you are not even trying to hit on girl. They refuse to associate with you by principle because being seen with you is an automatic subtraction from their social standing

if I was chad she wouldve proposed to walk instead of taking the bus to chat more
To be fair, even if I was getting on a bus with previously unknown people, I wouldn't sit next to them. My go-to seat is 1 row from the back, and I sit there regardless of how full/empty the bus is.