Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal story time

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
This has been my last year of highschool, and before I would LDAR I gave it one final shot to ascend. I asked a Latina slut foid over Snapchat if she wanted to hang out, and she politely replied no. I was obviously mad at the foid for rejecting me but whatever. Anyways, I got back to school and immidiatly a chadlite and his friend told me that the Latina foid claimed I offered to pay her for sex. I am not even kidding. She lied to all of her friends that I wanted to pay her hundreds of dollars for her to fuck me. :feelsrope: . This was 2 months ago, and my reputation at the time tanked because of this. Luckily Corona pulled everyone out of school so I won't have to see these miserable people again.

I would have laughed lol

I haven't been to high school in many years. But I know that high school kids are pieces of shit. Based solely on my limited memory of high school from a much different era, I would confront this chick about the lies she spread about you. And confront her publicly, so that the people she lied to will know about the confrontation.

This is what foids do when they want to brag to their friends. Women tend to exaggerate or lie a lot about people they don't like.

Doesn't surprise me at all tbh one time when I grabbed my own sister's arm cause she smacked me and tried to run away she told my mom I tried to rape her. No lie

Doesn't surprise me at all tbh one time when I grabbed my own sister's arm cause she smacked me and tried to run away she told my mom I tried to rape her. No lie
Holy shit that is ass. My mother thinks I'm a rapist I'm pretty sure also.

F fellow graycel

I realised how much i hate high school after the lockdown started and i was surprised to see how beautiful life can be when no one is bullying you.

absolute bitch, but shouldnt be suprising. there is no situation where an ugly man benefits from interacting with a female outside of commerce.