Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal story of what happened in thursday and friday

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Something brutal happened. Saw on thursday i have food class, and you guys remmeber that autist guy, i mentioned in the thread almost got into a fight.
I remmeber asking him if we were friends, do you considered me your friend, (not exactly qouted) he said idk. And i believe i told him i considered you my friend. Well i surely got my answers on thursday and friday. Does he consider me his friend, lets come to the conclussion together.
So on thursday just this fast thursday, i arrived late to school, the first block i have wss foods class, i gave my late slip, i notice my partner was with another group, and my foods teacher said we thought you werent coming so he put him over there (not exactly quoted). I asked if i can work alone, He said you cant work alone... you can ask cayoush yes thats the autistic guys name, i went over to ask him, he said no im good, he litterary refused to be my partner.
I then went and told my teacher, he said no, i asked if i can work alone, ofc he denied, and i believe i went and wanted to make things, ie wanted to take a bowl and collect the ingredients. But i decided to try one more time, so i went and said ive worked alone before, can i work alone. He responded and said you cant arrive late, you gotta arrive early, said working alone would be a waste. He said something like action have consequences. keep in mind school starts at 8:55 am, class starts at 9 something. If i leave at 8:52 ill be there at 9 something, usually this is when there are grabbing the ingredients, keep in mind its usually me, motstly me that grabs the ingredients. But on thursday i got there at 9:15, because i left at 8:57.
On friday i left home early and arrived just in time, this autistic guy was sitting in rhe group he worked yesterday, there was a substitute on frienday. I worked alone, it was mostly fine, ofc i needed help then and there but i managed to pull through. Since i was alone meant i got all the food.
But looking around to see everyone has a partner, and seeing people socializing with each other was brutal. Struggling alone, while othwr people, have people to help is brutal. Its a big realization you lack friends.
In moday just like friday it was the same thing except the teacher was there. But this time at first i was mad but then, i realized he feels better over there being with them, hes confrotable there, and thats okay.

Something brutal happened. Saw on thursday i have food class, and you guys remmeber that autist guy, i mentioned in the thread almost got into a fight.
I remmeber asking him if we were friends, do you considered me your friend, (not exactly qouted) he said idk. And i believe i told him i considered you my friend. Well i surely got my answers on thursday and friday. Does he consider me his friend, lets come to the conclussion together.
So on thursday just this fast thursday, i arrived late to school, the first block i have wss foods class, i gave my late slip, i notice my partner was with another group, and my foods teacher said we thought you werent coming so he put him over there (not exactly quoted). I asked if i can work alone, He said you cant work alone... you can ask cayoush yes thats the autistic guys name, i went over to ask him, he said no im good, he litterary refused to be my partner.
I then went and told my teacher, he said no, i asked if i can work alone, ofc he denied, and i believe i went and wanted to make things, ie wanted to take a bowl and collect the ingredients. But i decided to try one more time, so i went and said ive worked alone before, can i work alone. He responded and said you cant arrive late, you gotta arrive early, said working alone would be a waste. He said something like action have consequences. keep in mind school starts at 8:55 am, class starts at 9 something. If i leave at 8:52 ill be there at 9 something, usually this is when there are grabbing the ingredients, keep in mind its usually me, motstly me that grabs the ingredients. But on thursday i got there at 9:15, because i left at 8:57.
On friday i left home early and arrived just in time, this autistic guy was sitting in rhe group he worked yesterday, there was a substitute on frienday. I worked alone, it was mostly fine, ofc i needed help then and there but i managed to pull through. Since i was alone meant i got all the food.
But looking around to see everyone has a partner, and seeing people socializing with each other was brutal. Struggling alone, while othwr people, have people to help is brutal. Its a big realization you lack friends.
In moday just like friday it was the same thing except the teacher was there. But this time at first i was mad but then, i realized he feels better over there being with them, hes confrotable there, and thats okay.
Wow how can your school have a food class? I've never heard of that. When I was in school that wasn't an option for us.

Hes Just a normie in spee .