Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal spermpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
While you are rotting and posting here, your sperm lose their motility and count. Once youre past age 30, your sperm count reduces quite a bit. Its a downward slope from here. You will most likely not even be able to breed via betabuxxing post 45 when your sperm is basically dogshit.

Men even at 70 can produce live sperms. My neighbor was 75 and had a 6 year old with his 30 year old asian wife

The biological clock is on women

Men even at 70 can produce live sperms. My neighbor was 75 and had a 6 year old with his 30 year old asian wife

This is a big misconception. As you grow older, both the quality of sperm and count reduces.

Legit

My father was 60 when I was born

i'm never ascending anyways. plus i'll rope soon.

Ok? Why would you, as an incel, have a child?
Just bring another incel into the world theory.

i'm never ascending anyways. plus i'll rope soon.

I notice there is very few incels past 30 years old. Either they died from shit poor genetics causing horrible health, drug & alcohol abuse or suicide.

I notice there is very few incels past 30 years old. Either they died from shit poor genetics causing horrible health, drug & alcohol abuse or suicide.
survivorship bias. they assume male problems are unimportant because they dont care about the huge amount of those who already sui

There are a lot more now than few years ago. And all the twenty something yr oldcels here who are going to join the list if they don't rope that is.

Hes an idiot for having a kid at that age.

I think his dad was an SEAmaxxer. Brutal JBW pill. you can be 60 and still have a kid as a white guy.
Yup. This is why his truecel son is postmaxxing here. At 60 your sperm quality is dogshit. No wonder @Animecel2D has 60k posts here.

Yup. This is why his truecel son is postmaxxing here. At 60 your sperm quality is dogshit. No wonder @Animecel2D has 60k posts here.

Interesting hypothesis. The older your dad is, the higher your post count on .co .
I don't give a shit since I'll never have sex, I'd sooner get abducted by aliens than experience that what nearly every person on earth has experienced.

I know a lot of guys who gave up on female validation and just wanted to have kids for the sake of emotional fulfillment. They are betabuxxers who could onyl get ugly curry foids. The older you get, the lower your chances of even doing this.

Last edited:
survivorship bias. they assume male problems are unimportant because they dont care about the huge amount of those who already sui

You have a good understanding of statistics for health measures.

find it hard to believe most 45 plus year old men cant knock a foid up if trying

While you are rotting and posting here, your sperm lose their motility and count. Once youre past age 30, your sperm count reduces quite a bit. Its a downward slope from here. You will most likely not even be able to breed via betabuxxing post 45 when your sperm is basically dogshit.
Not true, men can father a kid at any age.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back