Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal smellpill, over without Chad odor

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
brutal. Antother smellpill is that curries have more sweat glands and therefore smell really bad unless they wash like 10x a day, unlike aisans which are the complete opposite.

Watever

Couldnt Care less about what Woman want , or how They perceive us ( me ) at this point

Women have a multitude of methods built to prevent beta males from mating with them.

science btw
more like soyence

Women have a multitude of methods built to prevent beta males from mating with them.
Non chads have to stop paying taxes to fund those whores, and stop following the cucked laws they vote for. Then those whores will learn to appreciate their looksmatches.

good thing I shower 1000 times a day :feelsthink:

brutal. Antother smellpill is that curries have more sweat glands and therefore smell really bad unless they wash like 10x a day, unlike aisans which are the complete opposite.
it's very unfortunate that we get cursed with this shit

I thought chads only sweat from working out because they have almost no fight-flight response. Sweating from being anxious however is a very healthy physiological reaction