Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Slavpill: Russia is a failed Nuclear Superpower.

Are slavs even white?

I think I'm realizing why slavs get such a short end of the stick: they live in shitty poor countries but, unlike brown third worlders, they still have self-awareness and sentience of white people. The worst of both worlds pretty much.

Last edited:
Are slavs even white?
In my point of view, northern Americans, northern Europeans, central Europeans, and a few people located in southern and eastern Europe are White.

Why do people never have meaningful discussions in my threads?:feelsbadman:

I read 200 years together.

Booze was mentioned

Are slavs even white?

I think I'm realizing why slavs get such a short end of the stick: they live in shitty poor countries but, unlike brown third worlders, they still have self-awareness and sentience of white people. The worst of both worlds pretty much.
slavs seem not smart enough to not tradcuck

i doubt you'll find many slavs on this site

Are slavs even white?

slavs are the ethnics of whites. Their women sex workers for foreigners like Thailand, women far more desired than slav men, just like Ethnics etc.

Seriously...why do a lot of people in this forum not view Slavs as white? I'm not a Slav, so I get nothing out of asking this, but it seems bizarre to me. Every slav I have met and seen is pretty fucking white

Seriously...why do a lot of people in this forum not view Slavs as white? I'm not a Slav, so I get nothing out of asking this, but it seems bizarre to me. Every slav I have met and seen is pretty fucking white
Ask any slavcel on this forum if he considers himself white
What are you smoking? Of course they are white.
>Brazilian