Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal skinpill: Why women love white skin

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I call it the skinpill rather than the racepill because this is true even among white people.

More time spent working outside: Darker skin because of the sun (this is true to a point even for whites)
More time spent indoors doing skilled labor: More pale/white skin.

Not only does this explain why whiter skinned people are more intelligent on average than darker skinned people, but it could also explain why in virtually every culture on the planet women find men with lighter skin more attractive than darker skin. Over time they have evolved to realize that: Whiter skin=higher status, because the high status people don't spend as much time working in the sun they have more white and more pale skin.

Obviously outside the northern parts of the world the upper classes were not outright white/had pale skin, but RELATIVE to the working class which spent 90% of it's time busting it's balls in the sun they were not as dark looking. The only possible exception to this rule are some parts of Africa where civilization was so primitive that no skilled form of labor even really existed, and thus even the leaders probably spent a fair bit of time outside. But just about everywhere else: Whiter/paler skin=higher status because less time spent outside.

Last edited:
Higher IQ is actually attributed to people who had to deal with changing seasons.

Either way I wear sunscreen every single time I go outside, no matter how cloudy/rainy it is.

Happy2

Higher IQ is actually attributed to people who had to deal with changing seasons.

This is a part of it yes, but even within individual populations the more pale elements are smarter because they and their ancestors spent less time working outside which over time resulted in lighter skin via evolution. Just lol at thinking "social mobility" has ever been a thing.

I call it the skinpill rather than the racepill because this is true even among white people.

More time spent working outside: Darker skin because of the sun (this is true to a point even for whites)

Not only does this explain why whiter skinned people are more intelligent on average than darker skinned people, but it could also explain why in virtually every culture on the planet women find men with lighter skin more attractive than darker skin. Over time they have evolved to realize that: Whiter skin=higher status, because the high status people don't spend as much time working in the sun they have more white and more pale skin.

Obviously outside the northern parts of the world the upper classes were not outright white/had pale skin, but RELATIVE to the working class which spent 90% of it's time busting it's balls in the sun they were not as dark looking. The only possible exception to this rule are some parts of Africa where civilization was so primitive that no skilled form of labor even really existed, and thus even the leaders probably spent a fair bit of time outside. But just about everywhere else: Whiter/paler skin=higher status because less time spent outside.
The elders are promoting blacks over whites. U didnt get the memo?

I hate white people

I think darker skin is more attractive on a guy, more masculine and all chads are tanned

Everything past this point was cope

I always thought the sun in higher latitudes like Eruope was considerable weaker. Turns out it is, but is still more than enough to burn you if you stay under it for hours. I had my skin peeling after the nudist beach adventures in Germany.

I need darker skin. Tan/golden skin is more aesthetic and masculine

I need to albinomaxx.

cope. foids want men who do hard labour outdoors as it suggests greater strength and that they are more jocky types

but really pale skin is considered to be one of the creepiest traits a person can have...

but really pale skin is considered to be one of the creepiest traits a person can have...
No, God has pale skin.
OsRu01a.jpg