Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal selfimprovementpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Self improvement is a a weird concept as has been pointed out many times here. Its unfair to ask someone to self improve for many years just to get treated like a normal person. I began my journey of "self-improvement" about three years ago when i had just turned 29. These are the things i did

1. Began lifting to develop a decent V taper
2. Improved my diet to include more protein to maximize my hair growth as i was losing hair at this point. Also cut calories to lose fat.
3. Got rid of my glasses and started using lenses
4. Started dressing better

These are things anyone can do, regardless of genetics. But you know what i realized after three years? None of this matters in my case. The best i can hope for @ 32 in curryland is betabuxxing an ugly entitled curry foid through an arranged marriage. i would have been better off spending more time on making money.

This is my advice to the young ones here. Iam not saying looksmaxxing doesnt work, but if your end result isnt good enough, you might end up wasting a lot of precious time you could have spent on good copes or making money (which can buy good copes).

High iq advise. Thanks

yes, but if you have a decent amount of muscle, normies will not mess with you.

Self improvement is a a weird concept as has been pointed out many times here. Its unfair to ask someone to self improve for many years just to get treated like a normal person.
Could have stopped there tbh. I can't even self improve because I just lose motivation. I am old and tired. If I just had someone that cared about me I'd have a reason to want to be the best I can be.

Could have stopped there tbh. I can't even self improve because I just lose motivation. I am old and tired. If I just had someone that cared about me I'd have a reason to want to be the best I can be.

That too. Hard to self improve if youre a KHHVcel whos never experienced any affection from a foid.

That too. Hard to self improve if youre a KHHVcel whos never experienced any affection from a foid.
maslow-s-hierarchy-of-needs--scalable-vector-illustration-655400474-5c6a47f246e0fb000165cb0a.jpg

Self improvement is literally putting the cart before the horse. Until you basic needs are met you can't naturally want to "self improve". Normies never needed to self improve in order to get a gf and social circle.

maslow-s-hierarchy-of-needs--scalable-vector-illustration-655400474-5c6a47f246e0fb000165cb0a.jpg

Self improvement is literally putting the cart before the horse. Until you basic needs are met you can't naturally want to "self improve". Normies never needed to self improve in order to get a gf and social circle.

Brutal. I hate normies because they can never relate to this. Fuckers are at level 3 while we stuck at the base of the fkin pyramid.

Brutal, we can't even get pass level 1. It never began for us.

Maslowpill is a brutal one
trying not to LDAR as an incel is literally going against biology

when foids are going for the top 20% of guys there just isnt any point.

looksmaxxing is only worth if you hardcore surgeries like jaw surgery or LL.