Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Brutal scene from 12 forever. Has this ever happened to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-

Inviting your classmates to a birthday party, only for no one to show up. I remembered users around talking about that. I wasn't liked much in school, so the idea of inviting classmates to one of my birthday parties never crossed me mind.

Another thing, is when that woman said "The biggest losers always makes the most money. It give them ambition" I disagree, alot of popular assholes wound up making the most money, because those people already have lots of ambition, losers for the most part, well end up like us, living as NEETs or working a 9 to 5 we hate etc. I also get the feeling she only said that to her, to make her feel better about herself, something alot of adults do for kids. Upon seeing this, now I want to watch this show.

Also there's a good number of blackpilled comments in the comments section to boot.

So what're your thoughts people, did this scene hit you hard?

Reggie's mom is THICC :feelsohh:

I hate this style of animation

No man but I was the only person to come to a classmate's birthday party one time. It was kinda awkward ngl
Also searched for rule 34 of this show and was disappointed to find only one Reggie pic tbh

Thank god i never had any parties after i was 11.

why those old women looks like dykes?

Never had birthday party in my life.

Only after elementary school tbh. No one even threw parties. My middle school was lame and depressing.