Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal ropefuel for manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Self-professed "tall whore" Catherine, 26, says she finds tall men irresistible. “I'm 5’10” so prefer to go for tall guys," she tells me over DMs. "I'm currently obsessed with a guy who is 6’5” and I KNOW is a drug addict, but he's so tall that I can't pull myself away. I can, with 100 percent certainty, tell you I would not be anywhere near as interested in him if it wasn't for his height."

Former VICE staffer Joel Golby (6’4”) told me: "I never realised that basically the only reason I'd ever had sex was because I was tall until I was about 28 – but yeah, that's the only reason I've ever had sex. If I were a normal height I think I'd probably be a moderator on an incel forum."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope:

tall'''''cels''''''' back at it again

Infinite sorrow for short guys

Face > height autists trying to cope their way out of this one

Clown Putting On Wig / Key the Clown

Suifuel for modcels.

Speaking about that tall (5'10) whore, she's a tall bitch at least. But when short-ass foids want tall guys, that's hilarious.
But yeah, height does matter a lot. If you're tall, you can fuck many women just because you're fucking tall. That's fucking simple as ABC. Just be a fucking tower. That's all.

Facepill strikes once more. :chad:

Height is everything.

More of a reason I fucking Despise tallfags. This shit filled world is hell, and worse when you're fucking short. Never trust a tallcel that hasn't tried in person and online (tinder, bumble etc) bumble literally has a feature that allows you to sort by height meaning whores can choose to only see men 6'0 and above.

Water is indeed wet

the 6'3 6'4 height advantage is strong as fuck, but even those guys need to be careful or they end up married to ugly 5'2 urchins that are 5 years older than them, and it's pretty much over for them and their height

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back