Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal Rice/Hapa pill

HachiRoku

HachiRoku

Hapa are the most opressed race.
★★
It's over for ricemen and hapas. even being an AZNidentity ricemen cant cope with this.

Attachments

• 95d53c46f147263cfcb34c62e7915464.png
    95d53c46f147263cfcb34c62e7915464.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 427
@rightfulcel thoughts?

I'd honestly I'd rather slice my neck open than have a half asian son

How do you not get embarrassed by that shit?

It's like being caught fucking a tranny and being proud of it

I'd honestly I'd rather slice my neck open than have a half asian son

How do you not get embarrassed by that shit?

It's like being caught fucking a tranny and being proud of it
No idea, i wonder why i exist to this day.

Damn bruh you should’ve put a NSFW for these rice niggas

@pp183 will u wear ur clown shoes to counter this doomed cycle or not

i just found this picture and it is killing me because its true and i cant even fucking deny it.

My whole life in a nutshell, minus the 6’3 father.

Point taken:
Low status female breeding with chad doesn't equal chad baby

If a hapa female fucks a white boy, the baby is 1/4 asian correct?

What % of asian can a man be and get away with it? 25%? 12.5%?

Remember, chad only

It's over for ricemen and hapas. even being an AZNidentity ricemen cant cope with this.
that was always funny, especially the chin thing

that was always funny, especially the chin thing
i just found this picture and it is killing me because its true and i cant even fucking deny it.

it's over for everyone but chad but for everyone else it's basically which level of hell do you operate on

hapa = lowest level, you're dog shit to all races
white truecel = 2nd lowest level
white normie incel = regular hell
etc

@rightfulcel thoughts?
Being a hapa male anywhere means you are FUCKED. We are not accepted anywhere and often lowered to the bottom o the social hierarchy. Its rage fuel when you think about it.

Deflorator of my last crush

Igama

Being a hapa male anywhere means you are FUCKED. We are not accepted anywhere and often lowered to the bottom o the social hierarchy. Its rage fuel when you think about it.

lets solve this scientifically

how many hapas make it into high positions of government in singapore, korea, china, etc.

are they still together?
No. Fuckboy had her for less than year, at same tyime whoring with other thots. He was not even lolicon, just took what he could get

old news
old news

Classic ET pill.

Already seen it

As a hapacel I'd actually rather be full rice. I'd AZNnationalistmaxx and try to trick some liberal virtue signaling noodlewhore into giving me pity sex.

As a hapacel I'd actually rather be full rice. I'd AZNnationalistmaxx and try to trick some liberal virtue signaling noodlewhore into giving me pity sex.
Jfl you would have an easier time convincing a white koreaboo foid to fuck you than a noodle. Noodles are unironically more white supremacist than white women

How about good looking hapas? Do they have problems as well?

Brutal Greycel Pill

Everyone has seen that pic a MILLION times except OP:feelsseriously:

Jfl you would have an easier time convincing a white koreaboo foid to fuck you than a noodle. Noodles are unironically more white supremacist than white women
Brutal realitypill

ER relates to this topic

Race mixing and having premarital sex should require a license and 120<+IQ for males.

Brutal Greycel Pill

Everyone has seen that pic a MILLION times except OP:feelsseriously:
Been here before you and a graycel because i dont postmaxx, postmaxxing is retarded because most of the posts are just quotes and 4 word posts. Also never seen this pic before on here.

Been here before you and a graycel because i dont postmaxx, postmaxxing is retarded because most of the posts are just quotes and 4 word posts. Also never seen this pic before on here.

Brutal I don’t post here but larp as a cel pill

If you’ve been here so long you would’ve seen that pic:feelsseriously:

This was the first cartoon I ever saw in the incelsphere, back when our leaders were that hapa whore had the weird voice and wore the ski mask, and the talented af cartooncel who had a blog then disappeared (ascended?). It's still fucking hilarious to this day.

However your wrong about aznidentity and aznmasculinity, those guys are literally the dumbest larping cucks on the internet.

What I find interesting is why do IT, and the FBI go after .co, but not those 2 communities

This was the first cartoon I ever saw in the incelsphere, back when our leaders were that hapa whore had the weird voice and wore the ski mask, and the talented af cartooncel who had a blog then disappeared (ascended?). It's still fucking hilarious to this day.

However your wrong about aznidentity and aznmasculinity, those guys are literally the dumbest larping cucks on the internet.

What I find interesting is why do IT, and the FBI go after .co, but not those 2 communities
Because nobody takes ricecels seriously. They think incels are dangerous because they associate us with white supremacists. Asian supremacy on the other hand? LOL good joke :feelskek: