Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL RELATIONSHIP BLACKPILL

Quickscope

Wtf are you watching on youtube?

You are @inminecraft copy

We always get retards like you in here who start crying about the same shit, saying "you will never have this" and post a cringe video.

Soon you will start spamming "I hate women" "kill all women" type of posts and then you'll simply disappear.

Fucking greys

We always get retards like you in here who start crying about the same shit, saying "you will never have this" and post a cringe video.

Soon you will start spamming "I hate women" "kill all women" type of posts and then you'll simply disappear.

Fucking greys
I'm mentally ill:blackpill:

Fucking greys
It must be the same guy using IP spoofing program to sign up over and over again