Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal rejection

Brutal. She’s fat too

With that skull shape he has. Never began

i hope this isnt what happens when I ask out my oneitis again

Look at this pathetic simp, embarrassing himself

For sub 5 men life is nothing but rejection and failure we were never meant to win

she should be forced to walk 10 miles a day until her fat ass loses weight

why did he try to date this foid? you can see on her face that she is hypergamic

I wanna fuck her fat ass

Imagine getting rejected by a fat hog. Fuxking brutal

The ironic thing is that he looks like a future tall man, she will probably be stuck at this height. She will crawl to him in a few years. Now she wants pretty bad boy Chad.

this is your call to never ask your oneitis out. she has a "crush" on tall chad anyway.

Look at all your rivals in getting the girl. Do you think you stand a chance? No you don't.

Imagine having oneitis for a landwhale :lul:

and she is obese too JFL.

The ironic thing is that he looks like a future tall man, she will probably be stuck at this height. She will crawl to him in a few years. Now she wants pretty bad boy Chad.
biggest cope, she'll never crawl back to him because he is sub-5 (look at his skull) and women always have stupid beta simp orbiters around them.

What a cucked simp