Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal rejection

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Hey guys 17 year old truecel here. I was at a party making out with this girl and I put my hand up her skirt but she stopped me and told me she wasn't ready for that. How absolutely brutal, she was only 6/10. I am such a truecel guys I'm going to be a virgin forever. That feel when no gf!!

By the way this is me.
bffbb48d1d13ecaa0a60259f008539e8.jpg

I am 3/10 PSL guys look at all those recessed areas and asymmetries on my face. It's absolutely OVER for me!

If you havent run dying game on your deathbed yet, you're a fakecel tbh.

lmao ur more of a 2.7 psl bro

damn that's brutal bro. Hope you get better.

I got left on delivered for 10 HOURS by a girl oh god its so fucking over for me should i rope or go er guys???

I got left on delivered for 10 HOURS by a girl oh god its so fucking over for me should i rope or go er guys???
Throw ur phone away tbh

Same bro, i was going to have sex with this 9/10 stacy but my dick didn't get hard, i'm such an incel

Hey guys 17 year old truecel here. I was at a party making out with this girl and I put my hand up her skirt but she stopped me and told me she wasn't ready for that. How absolutely brutal, she was only 6/10. I am such a truecel guys I'm going to be a virgin forever. That feel when no gf!!

By the way this is me.
bffbb48d1d13ecaa0a60259f008539e8.jpg

I am 3/10 PSL guys look at all those recessed areas and asymmetries on my face. It's absolutely OVER for me!
Gulag1

@sub8male hahahahahahaha you in a parallel universe

Sorry boyo but if you haven't nutted in at least a dozen foids by the time you're 17 you are way beyond saving. Might as well LDAR for the rest of your life now tbhngl