Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal Rejection story #02

R

Reega8765665

Recruit
★★★
Jan. 2023

I got doxxed by a foid i texted on discord. When i found that she was sharing our conversation across the server, i was just cold-hearted and blocked her. Let me tell you the whole story And explain what happened at the end.

View: https://imgur.com/a/kKe8M89

So at the incel discord server, this foidlet somehow contacted me and asked that i will give her ratings... i was like okay send me pictures. Then later she asked to rate my face because i told her that i am hideously unnatractive... Obviously i didn't sent her my real face pictures.. BUT i sent her my morphed pictures, and she started to simp hard

This is where it all gets twisted

3 days continously she messages me, and that third day (it was my biggest mistake), i decided to text her back. We texted for a while, and then she DOXXED MY CONVERSATION to public servers in which i posted...The chads (who were texting w/her also) bullied me into submission, but thankfully, i managed to get my revenge across - since she is underage (SHE LARPED TO BE 18 WHILE TEXTING ME!!!! ), i said the truth that she larped, and since we decided that it is dangerous to keep her around, finally they banned her from those servers :feelsLightsaber:

This is a lesson for all my Sub-chad brothers to NEVER TRUST A FOID FROM A DISCORD, because only abused femcels use discord. She could have doxxed me if i continued to message further, (she asked me where i live, phone number, etc), and still to this day i am thinking why the fuck would someone do this??? Imagine texting a random stranger on the internet, with intention to ruin his life for no apparent reason whatsoever... fuck that disgusting whore, she deserves to be eaten by aligators.

Doxx her on this forum
So at the incel discord server, this foidlet somehow contacted me and asked that i will give her ratings... i was like okay send me pictures.

Jan. 2023

I got doxxed by a foid i texted on discord. When i found that she was sharing our conversation across the server, i was just cold-hearted and blocked her. Let me tell you the whole story And explain what happened at the end.

View: https://imgur.com/a/kKe8M89

So at the incel discord server, this foidlet somehow contacted me and asked that i will give her ratings... i was like okay send me pictures. Then later she asked to rate my face because i told her that i am hideously unnatractive... Obviously i didn't sent her my real face pictures.. BUT i sent her my morphed pictures, and she started to simp hard

This is where it all gets twisted

3 days continously she messages me, and that third day (it was my biggest mistake), i decided to text her back. We texted for a while, and then she DOXXED MY CONVERSATION to public servers in which i posted...The chads (who were texting w/her also) bullied me into submission, but thankfully, i managed to get my revenge across - since she is underage (SHE LARPED TO BE 18 WHILE TEXTING ME!!!! ), i said the truth that she larped, and since we decided that it is dangerous to keep her around, finally they banned her from those servers :feelsLightsaber:

This is a lesson for all my Sub-chad brothers to NEVER TRUST A FOID FROM A DISCORD, because only abused femcels use discord. She could have doxxed me if i continued to message further, (she asked me where i live, phone number, etc), and still to this day i am thinking why the fuck would someone do this??? Imagine texting a random stranger on the internet, with intention to ruin his life for no apparent reason whatsoever... fuck that disgusting whore, she deserves to be eaten by aligators.

Toilets who infiltrate Incel spaces are looking for Chadcels, they hope that there's an undiscovered Chadcel with low-self esteem she can snatch up, all other incels are targets or ridicule.

Who is Shannon?

Someone I once envisioned daily being with me and kissing me like a true couple. Perhaps the only individual I've ever truly felt romantic affection for.

Someone I once envisioned daily being with me and kissing me like a true couple. Perhaps the only individual I've ever truly felt romantic affection for.
Over for oneitis daydreamingcels

<e-dating
That was your first mistake. Hope the damages weren't that impactful irl

Last edited: