Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal Rejection Story #01

R

Reega8765665

Recruit
★★★
Dec.12 2022

Today was a brutal day, i am shocked at how cold-hearted foids are at truecels. As i was coming from a hospital and crossing the street, i proceded to ask 3 foids a question, i asked "excuse me, do you go to highschool" because i needed some information about college and stuff like that. Then the first foid (which was most closest to me), mumbled something and started to walk fast. The other 2 foids were giggling and the entire situation was just uncomfortable as fuck. The real shocker is that i wasn't even cold approaching them for the sake of sex, no, i just saw that they have backpacks and assumed that they are going to school. I asked question regarding schooling, and they assumed that i want sex from them, like how pathetic that can be? I don't know man... As every day passes, i think more and more about geomaxing to an asian country, because if anything, atleast i'll won't be treated like garbage in country like India or Singhapore.

Everything is about sex to them, if you were attractive this wouldn't have happened .
Yeah this is really disgusting, i wish people like that get their faces burned and looked 1 PSL for the rest of their life

Maybe they didn't understand your question. Females are retarded.

Dec.12 2022

Today was a brutal day, i am shocked at how cold-hearted foids are at truecels. As i was coming from a hospital and crossing the street, i proceded to ask 3 foids a question, i asked "excuse me, do you go to highschool" because i needed some information about college and stuff like that. Then the first foid (which was most closest to me), mumbled something and started to walk fast. The other 2 foids were giggling and the entire situation was just uncomfortable as fuck. The real shocker is that i wasn't even cold approaching them for the sake of sex, no, i just saw that they have backpacks and assumed that they are going to school. I asked question regarding schooling, and they assumed that i want sex from them, like how pathetic that can be? I don't know man... As every day passes, i think more and more about geomaxing to an asian country, because if anything, atleast i'll won't be treated like garbage in country like India or Singhapore.
And get used by the girl in Asia? They just want your American visa

I don't know man, but i feel so traumatized from rejections
Calm down, have some honour and balls. Fine something better, maybe fate wont allow you to have anyone, so you might as well be a warrior

I would chase after them