Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal realization

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I almost was going to see a plastic surgeon next week, but I cancelled at the last moment. Because it hit me that I would have to spend probably $40,000 just to maybe get my looks to mid-tier normie level, assuming the surgeon doesn't fuck up. All of my life savings just so I can have the same chances normies are born with. Actually, it would be even worse, because normies who look for relationships after college are hardly better off than incels. And I would lack all the relationship and life experience they have. So It's utterly fucking pointless to get surgery unless you're still a teenager.

Brutal; nearly double many people's college savings, simply to be treated like a human and afford the harshest of the effects of modern hypergamy, foid privilege, and discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males, and the uncertainty of what the results will really be... :feelsugh:

Hence why looksmaxxing is such a pipe dream for a lot of actual truecel-tier men, simply being a cope for many who've already lost weight, cleared up their skin, and all that; your genetics will always stay. :society:

I would recommend using the money on relationship-substitute copes. These are generally expensive so it would be a good fit for you, but are also going to be better relationship-wise for any incels (even if you DID ascend through surgery, she would ditch you for Chad because you won't be that tier of attractiveness)
Try dakimakuras, onaholes, or just body pillows to hug at night if you are not a weeb

Like me, can you give me 200$ :feelsaww:
Yes I'll give you it right before I do a backflip off of the Eiffel Tower :dab:

I would recommend using the money on relationship-substitute copes. These are generally expensive so it would be a good fit for you, but are also going to be better relationship-wise for any incels (even if you DID ascend through surgery, she would ditch you for Chad because you won't be that tier of attractiveness)
Try dakimakuras, onaholes, or just body pillows to hug at night if you are not a weeb
If civilization lasts long enough for the invention of robowaifus, I'm definitely getting one. They're in progress at least

Yes I'll give you it right before I do a backflip off of the Eiffel Tower :dab:

If civilization lasts long enough for the invention of robowaifus, I'm definitely getting one. They're in progress at least

I believe computer enhanced waifu gfs will be a thing first. Wtf do I mean by this? Vtuber-style ais that respond to voices, emotions, and can do virtual sex through VR.

Using technology for facial recognition to make the ai respond to facial expressions that represent mood to adapt to your current needs

I expect this in the next 10-20 years and is my newest cope

I almost was going to see a plastic surgeon next week, but I cancelled at the last moment. Because it hit me that I would have to spend probably $40,000 just to maybe get my looks to mid-tier normie level, assuming the surgeon doesn't fuck up. All of my life savings just so I can have the same chances normies are born with. Actually, it would be even worse, because normies who look for relationships after college are hardly better off than incels. And I would lack all the relationship and life experience they have. So It's utterly fucking pointless to get surgery unless you're still a teenager.
What was the surgery?