Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Reality if You Dying and Home Alone

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

looksmaxministrator
★★★★★
If you get a heart attack as an incel who lives alone, you're fucked and 100% death. You don't have a partner or children to help you to call 911 or call for any help

At the time you're alone and already passed out, your brain loses oxygen and you receive severe brain damage dues being in a vegetive state or just dead. Imagine you being passed out on the ground in your home with the doors locked for days, weeks or months. No one will notice too for atleast long hours or days. If you have someone to help you, you still can be saved or prevent huge damage

This is the brutal reality for most of us

I had never thought about that but that's some real shit there.

Yeah it sucks but not like life is worth living as incel anyway so i see this as a plus

i have epilepsy. one day i had a sudden burst of seizures. i remember crawling to the bedroom on all 4's like animal to get my medicine, seizing the entire time.

brutal.

who cares if you die you die no point to clinging on

It's always so brutal hearing about people who die alone in their home and aren't found until months after

Meh, i'm not afraid of dying. I'm only afraid of being dead. I live kinda far from a town too so it would already be over probably.

Id rather die than get old

Forgot to add: the longer you wait, the less chance of survival

I had never thought about that but that's some real shit there.
i have epilepsy. one day i had a sudden burst of seizures. i remember crawling to the bedroom on all 4's like animal to get my medicine, seizing the entire time.

brutal.
That sounds brutal, man. Glad you struggled and made it

Cuz sometimes death can be extended and painful or you could only kinda start to die and if not helped out in time but helped eventually you might end up a near vegetable languishing your days away inside of a nursing home.

brutal.
Stay strong, warrior.

Cuz sometimes death can be extended and painful or you could only kinda start to die and if not helped out in time but helped eventually you might end up a near vegetable languishing your days away inside of a nursing home.
Someone that gets it. You wouldn't wanna experience this horrible pain or lifelong trauma

alright then have drugs on standby so you do a nice bump before dying

Someone that gets it. You wouldn't wanna experience this horrible pain or lifelong trauma
idk gang you're acting like half of humanity didn't die alone

Yep. I wouldn’t mind all that much if something just finished me off. I’ve suffered a lot in life far beyond just inceldom, and death ends all suffering

Same

"Help! Ive fallen and I can't get up!" (BlowFly handrubbing intensifies)
Hell nahh, I don't want to suffer and die in agony unexpected

inb4 were already suffering

No one will care because sub 8 men aren't considered human beings
full

Yeah it sucks but not like life is worth living as incel anyway so i see this as a plus
Exactly why do you want to live as a vegetable that needs open heart surgery and shit are.gou dumb. Just die