Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Racepill : Women Only Want White Men [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Listen to this. It's not only white women that only want white men but ALL races of women are like this.

Damn, really ? Could've sworn i'm white, but don't get any pussy.

Sometimes I think whitecels are vocels. There is always some third world slut who's desperate to fuck with just any white guy.

Sometimes I think whitecels are vocels. There is always some third world slut who's desperate to fuck with just any white guy.
They are volcels unless they are hideously ugly, severely mentally or physically disabled

Damn, really ? Could've sworn i'm white, but don't get any pussy.
You're 15 and it's clear you can't read.
He said women only want white men, not that all women want ALL white men.

Whitecels need to stop getting so butthurt the moment they hear their race has an advantage over other people. Yeah, just being white doesn't mean you're not going to be an incel, just like just being tall won't make you automatically not an incel.

So what ? I'm already around 6 ft(182cm) and have a bread also look masculine.
You deserve a slap for being 15 years and on this forum. It has really gone to shit now

holy shit, a racepill video/content that I havent seen before

also you shouldve marked it at 37.03 , where she starts explaning women preferences :
and I quote

"with women its very interesting, women tend to respond to only white men
, and this is regardless of women's race."

and copers on this forum still deny just be white game

Good video, it's always neat to see mainstream normie media echoing the stats we've discussed here on the race pill.

You're 15 and it's clear you can't read.
He said women only want white men, not that all women want ALL white men.

Whitecels need to stop getting so butthurt the moment they hear their race has an advantage over other people. Yeah, just being white doesn't mean you're not going to be an incel, just like just being tall won't make you automatically not an incel.
Not in EE, white in EE is meaningless ethnics are much more exotic and desirable here.

Fucking awesomely brutal

great find, should be stickied, @FACEandLMS definitely use this shit for your racepill video

Tinder experiments have shown that women will still go for good looking "white looking" ethnic men. But that's as far they deviate from JBW.

I have always been thankful that I'm white as even if white women don't want me, if I go to Asia they would pretty much treat me like a living god because I'm white

bitch looks like Sigourney Weaver also, not particularly good looking but maybe that aswell as what she is saying is refreshingly redpill and honest coming out of woman's mouth makes me find her very attractive indeed

Why are comments always disbaled on videos like this...

Tinder experiments have shown that women will still go for good looking "white looking" ethnic men. But that's as far they deviate from JBW.
yes good point, notice how whenever "race doesnt matter look at this 5/10 ethnic , he would pull as much as a 5/10 white" people post some 5/10 ethnic, the dude is not really 5. it just so happens every "5/10" ethnic these copers bring up tends to have blue eyes or white phenotype with 500k followers on instagram. LOL

I have always been thankful that I'm white as even if white women don't want me, if I go to Asia they would pretty much treat me like a living god because I'm white
not only asia but also middle east africa and other continents
as a white man, the world is your oyster.

Philippe Servaty en action

"Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her"

yes good point, notice how whenever "race doesnt matter look at this 5/10 ethnic , he would pull as much as a 5/10 white" people post some 5/10 ethnic, the dude is not really 5. it just so happens every "5/10" ethnic these copers bring up tends to have blue eyes or white phenotype with 500k followers on instagram. LOL

not only asia but also middle east africa and other continents
as a white man, the world is your oyster.

View attachment 12104

"Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her"
Indeed there is truth to JBW

Exactly, like the IncelTears post I linked the other day. https://incels.is/threads/inceltears-cucks-prove-the-racepill.41375/#post-727010
White features are viewed as more attractive, that's just fact.

Exactly, like the IncelTears post I linked the other day. https://incels.is/threads/inceltears-cucks-prove-the-racepill.41375/#post-727010
White features are viewed as more attractive, that's just fact.
lmao good one, this is exactly what i was talking about

but of course IT is just too low IQ realize that example supports racepill, doesnt refute it.
>a curry with white phenotype and blue eyes
>IT whores praise his blue eyes while spouting "see ? race doesnt matter" BS

Memes write themselves.

lmao good one, this is exactly what i was talking about

but of course IT is just too low IQ realize that example supports racepill, doesnt refute it.
>a curry with white phenotype and blue eyes
>IT whores praise his blue eyes while spouting "see ? race doesnt matter" BS

Memes write themselves.
I think it's a lack of any understanding of genetics on their part.
Somehow they looked at the blue eyes and phenotype and didn't think "Hey, those are notably white features that a vast majority of ethnic men would not have." but instead though "Hey, that man has dark skin and blue eyes, clearly ethnics have nothing to complain about." One of the users even went on a tangent about how ethnics can improve theirselves to his level of attractiveness.

It really speaks to the naivete of IncelTears users and the blue pill as a whole that, that was their reaction to that image.

Asians get the lowest response rate RIP

Im so tired of black women getting the ultimate say in everything. What about all these men who arent getting responses? The camera focused on them too as if their emotional responses mattered the most.

Yep it's very simple since women are very picky, they want the best of the best, the want the best face,height,status and money available. And also they want the best race which is white, when a women day dreams about the perfect male partner 10/10 times he is white. If you are coloured or ethnic you better have other things going for you real nice since it's a strike 1 and 2 to be ethnic, lack just one thing it's over, because strike 3 your out!!!

Blacks are somewhat lucky since most black women prefer black guys can't say the same (I think this is starting to change) of the other race and some black men are repulsed by black women so there's that. Lol

Anyone else notice that she looks like sigourney weaver?

holy shit, a racepill video/content that I havent seen before

also you shouldve marked it at 37.03 , where she starts explaning women preferences :
and I quote

"with women its very interesting, women tend to respond to only white men
, and this is regardless of women's race."

and copers on this forum still deny just be white game
i dont even need to comment this is good enough

Yep it's very simple since women are very picky, they want the best of the best, the want the best face,height,status and money available. And also they want the best race which is white, when a women day dreams about the perfect male partner 10/10 times he is white. If you are coloured or ethnic you better have other things going for you real nice since it's a strike 1 and 2 to be ethnic, lack just one thing it's over, because strike 3 your out!!!

Blacks are somewhat lucky since most black women prefer black guys can't say the same (I think this is starting to change) of the other race and some black men are repulsed by black women so there's that. Lol
Yes just like in the movies the main love interest is always a white anglo saxon guy