Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BRUTAL RACEPILL : Noodlewhore would rather date a white fat fuck than an asian gymcel

Muscle is greater than mind.

Why Am I Such A Master Programmer?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182511043Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:28 PM CST
Yes, why am I a master programmer. Two years ago, I was a mere novice being taught to utilize Lua by Chimmihc. Now, I am a master programmer specializing in the proper measurement of algorithmic complexity and custom-assembler development. Naturally, I have constructed various experimental web-servers for the sole purpose of optimizing global data transmission between computing systems with ease. Thus, I am known as being a superior coder among my intellectually-inferior professors. As we speak right now, I am drafting drivers for my custom 3D physics engine, which will easily surpass flawed software packages such as "Unity." I am considering releasing my hand-typed Lua interpreter, known for its high efficiency-rates in comparison to low-quality compilers such as LuaJIT. On a high-level note, Java is the superior and quickest interpreted scripting language available. My variant of the JVM will allow Java to easily transition programming-society from reliance on the C/C++ compiler paradigm. Why did I gain such mastery from simple advice given to me by Chimmihc? It is very difficult to recognize my superior capabilities in comparison to amateur Lua novices such as "warspyking", "cody123454321", and "cntkillme." Truly, Chimmihc is the only qualified scripting teacher available on this website.
Re: Why Am I Such A Master Programmer?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182551270Thursday, January 28, 2016 5:41 AM CST
"Thy head needs to shrink seven sizes. Prithee realize that thou hold nay importance in the ordinary!" Why, I am very admired among the scripters on this website. I often receive affectionate statements from young Lua novices, such as yourself, seeking to acquire my level of capability, though that it is very unlikely to occur. The amateur "script kiddies" that I referenced above are incapable of understanding how to perform even the most basic aspects of bit-wise manipulation. That is very pitiful in itself. Now then, I will return to designing the heuristics for my high-quality, neural-network AI model. Hopefully you will also consider becoming a prodigy of Chimmihc.

I wish more ricecels put noodles through suffERing.

How do East Asian men still cope?

In the mind of a noodlewhore white people are gods

God damn jungle gooks are so ugly. The japs should have genocided them when they had the chance.

Even the ugliest, shortest and the most autistic cumskin would always be more desirable than the chaddest riceman.

I hate the smug look on his face.