Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal racepill do not enter if you are asian

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

100% prove chang does not exist in the west. He is a male model good skin good features maybe the best looking asian you will find but he gets NOTHING. Im not saying jbw it seems more like not be asian i mean what the fuck. Its over for ricecells.

this video shocked the fuck out of me when i first watched it. it's so brutal man

I don't watch , but suifuel for asians tbh.
asians have the same faces maybe for that western foids don't like them?

this video shocked the fuck out of me when i first watched it. it's so brutal man
Soon we have chads with minor flaws posting here "i wanted to kill myself because of my small 7inch penis"

I mean can you beleve this? This dude moggs 90% of asians in every aspect and is an INCEL. Its over.

Wow if this guy couldn't get some I'm FUCKED.

Has to be some type of larp, just has to be.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

the slant eyes on men looks ugly. honestly even this "model" is a slant eyed gook at the end of the day.

the [minor flaw] on men looks ugly. honestly even this "model" is a [minor flaw] at the end of the day.

Chad with minor flaw = Incel.

Welcome to 2018. This video is a year old :lul:

asians are ugly as fuck ngl

Holy fuck, it's really fucking over in the West if this guy gets none