Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Racepill - Chad experiences tutorial life in Japan

Eventy

Eventy

Recruit
★★★
He ubermogs an average Nipponman's whole life in just few days (Or way more than his lifetime, jfl.).

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377060498015292718

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377239648168430891

"Shit went from there" Fucker has already been in Japan for day one and already fucked some noodlewhores. Meanwhile nipponman is probably cooming at home to 2D girls in sadness, Brutal life.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377377473845005611

He put on traditional Japanese clothing and started to get multple noodlewhore attentions. After that he went to a Maid cafe and meet the same girls afterwards that approached him when he had the kimono back before and the "Shit went from there", in other words he fucked new noodles whore in day two.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377383281110650155

I didn't get any dirty look for being a foreigner??? Fucking faggot you're a chad your kind is worshiped everywhere, and on their turf? Its over for geomaxxers, these chads continue to come to thirld world and taking all the untouched women, distorting the SMV scale once more.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377626163046403374

Meanwhile, @gymletethnicel is sitting in his hotel in Osaka and is in misery and frustrated on his life because he's an incel. While chad in day one experiences tutorial life in Japan.

Where’s the chad GrAYtard

This guy is far from chad and he's tall

He ubermogs an average Nipponman's whole life in just few days (Or way more than his lifetime, jfl.).

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377060498015292718

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377239648168430891

"Shit went from there" Fucker has already been in Japan for day one and already fucked some noodlewhores. Meanwhile nipponman is probably cooming at home to 2D girls in sadness, Brutal life.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377377473845005611

He put on traditional Japanese clothing and started to get multple noodlewhore attentions. After that he went to a Maid cafe and meet the same girls afterwards that approached him when he had the kimono back before and the "Shit went from there", in other words he fucked new noodles whore in day two.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377383281110650155

I didn't get any dirty look for being a foreigner??? Fucking faggot you're a chad your kind is worshiped everywhere, and on their turf? Its over for geomaxxers, these chads continue to come to thirld world and taking all the untouched women, distorting the SMV scale once more.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@caesar_111/video/7377626163046403374

Meanwhile, @gymletethnicel is sitting in his hotel in Osaka and is in misery and frustrated on his life because he's an incel. While chad in day one experiences tutorial life in Japan.

“these chads continue to come to thirld world and taking all the untouched women”
I REALLY doubt that those women were untouched, boyo.

He’s tall, well built and is already slaying pussy at day one. This is major indication that he is somewhere chad or chadlite

“these chads continue to come to thirld world and taking all the untouched women”
I REALLY doubt that those women were untouched, boyo.
I mean untouched by chads.

Average white guy

Not even close to chad (mogs me though) and what a fucking STUPID ASS HAIRCUT.

I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET GOOD HAIRCUTS YOU FUCKS LOOK AT THAT
FUCK

He’s tall, well built and is already slaying pussy at day one. This is major indication that he is somewhere chad or chadlite
I get it. You joined a month ago, so you struggle with evaluating basic physical attractiveness to save your life. Maybe you just need more time to learn or you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

This dude is very obviously a physiquemaxxed normie, which I agree is already more than enough to slay, especially when geomaxxing like he is. Merely possessing certain characteristics like being "tall" or "well-built" does not automatically qualify someone as a "chad," as the determining factor lies in the appearance of their face, and some niggas here facemog this norman.

This is what an actual chad looks like:

3280714 tumblr mtewhrWI1B1rsst52o1 500

Internet normies often mention chads, and there are countless Reddit stories about them. However, in 90% of cases, they're referring to HTNs and tall white normans because those people have no clue how to accurately assess someone's appearance, including yourself. Chads and Chadlites are typically quite rare, if not nearly impossible to come across, and this guy isn't even that.

This dude is very obviously a physiquemaxxed normie, which I agree is already more than enough to slay, especially when geomaxxing like he is. Merely possessing certain characteristics like being "tall" or "well-built" does not automatically qualify someone as a "chad," as the determining factor lies in the appearance of their face, and some niggas here facemog this norman.
He doesn’t even look like a normie. Def higher or chadlite.

And if he’s slaying and is a normie, then there is no way a NT being here can’t do it as well. Also i don’t believe in this lookpill or heightpill since i’ve known way many people that lacked the two quality above that had sex when they where young, and all of them were low inhib.

Just be white.
@tehgymcel420

Everyone on earth mogs me, this is a fact.

Htn at best , propably Heightmogs The Shit Out of Everyone

I get it. You joined a month ago, so you struggle with evaluating basic physical attractiveness to save your life. Maybe you just need more time to learn or you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

This is what an actual chad looks like:

View attachment 1181030View attachment 1180995View attachment 1180996
3280714 tumblr mtewhrWI1B1rsst52o1 500
View attachment 1181004View attachment 1181005View attachment 1181007View attachment 1181033View attachment 1181017View attachment 1181031View attachment 1180998

Internet normies often mention chads, and there are countless Reddit stories about them. However, in 90% of cases, they're referring to HTNs and tall white normans because those people have no clue how to accurately assess someone's appearance, including yourself. Chads and Chadlites are typically quite rare, if not nearly impossible to come across, and this guy isn't even that.
Atleast someone who can Rate "

Where is the chad? That guy is mid-high tier normie here.

so you struggle with evaluating basic physical attractiveness to save your life. Maybe you just need more time to learn or you're not the sharpest tool in the shed
Exactly.

Where is the chad? That guy wouldn't even be a high tier normie here.

Average white guy

Dude is not even quite real white tbh. Looks very dark, like med.

why do i even exist

iwant restart button pls let me press the button and give me betterl if cool so funny man if he lost lottery he would be miserable but instead he lives a life of dreams while rest shsaggrgsdiou yeah nice wordl we ahve here very rnice world shaahhaahahahh ruck pthis piece of shit planet sdi if i fi if i ever see god i will fucking knock him ouit god you motherfuerk fuck you scuk my fucking dick hail satan all ay hail satan knwatimsaying hail satan all day hail satan eyeahh fuck thi sp

sdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssfujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefaaaaaamiiifjjjjkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkalm;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;fkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
how is thi fsr fair how scan i live

how can i look at my life and know that all it would take is better gentics to be happy and live a life of dreams and suck noodles but nooooooooooooooooooo no NGIGER FOGD MOTHERFUCKLER GOD FRUCK YHOU MOTHERRCFUCKER FGUDK YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT FUOIGEQRGOUIWMAKGY908GWEQGAEQPOYH,D;HGWEPO;HJRZZPOH.RROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIHRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG

FUCK TSI ETHSDI S-SD FUSCUWK HAT ERIGEIUGARPOUIHOUIHG WQHETEVE RI DOC IDC IF DI EI SDINS RUGERY IDC IF I DIE IN SURGERY FUCKL THIS WORLD AND PIECE OF SHIT PALCE FUCK THIS SHIT

That just further proves the racepill and point of this thread, just be the average white guy
My mind has been fucked up since i see so many normalfags with stacey girlfriend on Instagram, that i can’t even tell the difference between chad and normie.

I can post dozens of pictures of them, put that would just put more suifuel into this thread.

That just further proves the racepill and point of this thread, just be the average white guy
If you actually have the means to travel and spend money in such places, then yes i agree. I made a post before proposing western europeans should simply spend some weekends in eastern europe (poland ect). The men there are so ugly and weird looking that your average germanic male will easily get laid. Got a lot of butthurt responses but it's true.

Also seen a video of some random normie guy walking through an asian country with female coming up to him asking him to cum in her. So bizzare.

imagine being a japanese dude and being taught all your life about being honorable to society only to see your women become total childlike mindless sluts begging for a white guys attention and letting him fuck them the same night while you rot and are told to "man up"

Im seriously praying this is my experience when I visit Japan in August

must be his personality
#justbeyourself

I can believe this happened. Japanese women have love for white men because of their whiteness and their status of being an American.

Crazy that they don't even speak the same language, yet bluepillers have to assume this is due to his personality.

imagine being a japanese dude and being taught all your life about being honorable to society only to see your women become total childlike mindless sluts begging for a white guys attention and letting him fuck them the same night while you rot and are told to "man up"
Oh yeah. The move to have sex with these Japanese women in cities is as simple as saying "Ishyou ni lubu hoteru", let's go to a love hotel. White, young, and 5/10+ Americans can go to Japan and get laid easily with Japanese women.

The Japanese men are bluepilled and aren't aware of the universal quality of female nature or knowledgeable about female nature in general. There are Japanese Changs who are more similar to Chad than not.

Also seen a video of some random normie guy walking through an asian country with female coming up to him asking him to cum in her. So bizzare.
Method to secure copulation.

He doesn’t even look like a normie. Def higher or chadlite.

Chadlite I'd say, unless very tall (6'4+) then I'd give him chad.

One of my old friends who has blonde hair blue eyes went to Japan and got literally nothing. So this is cherry picking imo.

That's what I was thinking too. This guy is isn't that good-looking. It just goes to prove that neurotypicality and a willingness to conform to social norms is all one needs to do well. It's interesting that the Japanese girls were flirting with him so aggressively. I doubt that would happen to me.

We have all heard of that Japanese man who lives off the collective earnings of his harem. I wonder if I could do that... Theoretically, my SMV is higher than his because I'm White and six-feet-tall. I don't want to be the neckbeard who wastes thousands of dollars touring Japan looking to fulfill a fever dream.

Last edited:
How tall? I think he has an ugly nose but has a solid, jutting jawline. Double chins and facial fat ruin looks. He isn't particularly beautiful yet had casual relations with several women—and probably took their virginity at that considering how sexually repressed Japan is. What you have shown me is impressive, he basically just existed in close proximity to these Japanese girls and they aptly forgot everything of the socially restrictive customs permeating the culture; they had coitus with him simply because their instincts demanded it.

It's actually kind of maddening to think about. He didn't have excellent conversation with them, he didn't charm them acerbic wit. A language barrier prevented a proper assessment of his personality and moral character. The Japanese girls chose him for his tall, masculine physique. That's all there is to it.

Holy shit I'm gonna have a blast there. And I hear the foids over there don't shave their pussies :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

One of my old friends who has blonde hair blue eyes went to Japan and got literally nothing. So this is cherry picking imo.
Really, I'm blonde hair blue eyed. But the prostitute I'm going with told me she thinks the girls will like me very much

Japan needs IJA again.