Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal race pill, snowroach is racist to ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-

Jfl at shiskins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That smirk tells me everything I need to know.

"has nothing to do with their race" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how can u tell? his long relatively thin neck doesn't provide enough info

big eyes aren't necessarily unattractive. wide, horizontal hunter eyes are a rarity.
Rest of his face looks skinny asf, also he needs to neck train I could probably snap his neck in half jfl

And big eyes are generally unattractive, while hunter eyes are rare they are still more attractive

Over for unibrowcels:feelsrope:

how can u tell? his long relatively thin neck doesn't provide enough info

big eyes aren't necessarily unattractive. wide, horizontal hunter eyes are a rarity.
Also Honestly if the second dude lost weight I could see a lot going for him. Also his skin is lighter so he gets points for that too

Attachments

• 1662493184891.jpeg
    1662493184891.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 46
The fact that she has to go out of her way to say it wasn't about race means it was exactly because of race

She seems smart

Men of color are not even considered whatsoever by white foids.

White foids will consider dogs and deformed autistic turbo manlet white men before they consider men of color.

Facts.

White foids will consider dogs and deformed autistic turbo manlet white men before they consider men of color.

Facts.
Good

Facts.
foids are subconsciously racist. the only racist men are the ones whom the foid rewarded for being racist, while pretending to be morally righteous. except antisemitism. foids love (((wealth)))

Facts.
good