Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Quote I remembered

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
it goes something like
“Everything in this world is designed to hurt you”

It’s from krishnamurti or something but I can’t remember. But he’s so right. Brutally right.

mog or get mogged:feelsbadman:

nothing hurts chad except rubbing his dick too much on too many pussies but he recovers the next day

nothing hurts chad except rubbing his dick too much on too many pussies but he recovers the next day
:feelskek::feelskek: Man I’ve always wondered why chads still rope. Biggest mystery I can’t lie. They have everything. Yet one breakup or some shit and they rope. Wtf. I thought chads would be more blackpilled. But I guess they’re still retarded and think they have real problems

:feelskek::feelskek: Man I’ve always wondered why chads still rope. Biggest mystery I can’t lie. They have everything. Yet one breakup or some shit and they rope. Wtf. I thought chads would be more blackpilled. But I guess they’re still retarded and think they have real problems
fragile minds in strong bodies

sounds liek recycled "everything is suffering" buddha type qoute