Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal quote from ER's manifesto

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
From the part where he's talking about when he used to take his brother to the same park he played in when he was the same age

"I realized how much different my brother Jazz was from me at that age. While I was shy, short, and
physically weak; Jazz was tall for his age and very social. He had no problem going up to other boys at
the playground and making instant friends. I began to form a bitter envy towards him, though I hid it
really well. My little brother had all the potential to grow up to be a popular kid and live the life I was
never able to live. I cursed the world for granting my little brother Jazz so many more advantages than

me. I tried not to let this ruin my relationship with him"

god fucking damn :blackpill:

I feel similarly about a coworker. He's a good friend of mine, but there is a seed of bitter envy in me about how socially accepted he is in all situations.

Why tf would he even cuck himself by being around that kid? I always hated my sister

@Dregster666 can u edit the title from post to quote please
I dont understand your request :feelswhere:

You want the title to have quotes? :feelssus:

Jazz is probably a cuck now.

Brutal. And what the fuck kind of name is jazz for a boy? Fucking gay cumskins and noodleswhores giving their sons effeminate names.

Just be full cumskin theory instead of half subhuman Asian male theory. Jazz was his half brother. Jazz's mother was Caucasian-Morrocan.

Asian dudes are marginalized in western society. White dudes are accepted everywhere in the globe.

jazz is ethnic
Yea but he doesnt have a single drop of rice blood in him.

He knew why foids werent attracted to him. Its called denial. One of the most unhealthy copes ever. About on par with hard drugs.

Society wants to remind us Asian men (like beating a dead horse or kicking someone when theyre already down), that we are the problem. Not WMAF, not sexual racism. But Asian men themselves. Then you got people like ER and general cho and people still wonder. Its because of our toxic personalities lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back