Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal post on r/anime_irl I bookmarked 3 years ago

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Found this while cleaning my bookmarks, I wanna dump it here before I archive it and forget about it again

Cant believe its been 3 years, I was 20 and so so young back then, 22 is truly the end

But anyways the post is replying to this image:

8p24gbD.jpg

This picture really depresses me. Like, not even really because of the sex part of it, but the part where Haruhi's hugging his neck. I want to be held like that. I want someone to want to be close to me like that. I wanna feel like I'm a fucking human person with somebody else's attention. I wanna feel cherished and desired by someone. I wanna feel like all the loneliness I've suffered is worth it because I eventually found someone to love me. I wanna feel like life is worth living.

I wanna feel like I feel when I'm asleep.

200.gif

Its simply too brutal, I will never know what its like for a young girl to love you with all her heart, and not like love you because Chad wont commit or because you have your things together JFL but genuinely like you and want to spend time with you and have sex with you and hug you and be close

After 22 love is 100% utilitarian

The brutal blackpill is that as incels we are born to suffer, womb to tomb, I pray for cancer every night before I sleep

Now the guy who commented the above got a massive bluepilled response that can be summed up in 3 points:

1) Learn to love yourself. Focus on doing things that you want to do to improve yourself, one small thing at a time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

2) Make encounters happen. Even the slightest hint of a chance, strike up a conversation. Because flirting is just conversation with mutual attraction. But you can practice the conversation without that.

3) Forgive yourself when you fail, because you are human, you deserve forgiveness, especially from yourself, and because you can't try new things and change your life unless you are ready to forgive yourself. Because trying new things definitely comes with mistakes.

Unsurprisingly 3 years later OP is still alone posting in r/r4r and r/lonely

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/anime_irl/comments/6en3fy/anime_irl/dicfvh1/

Honestly I dont have a rabbit account but if one of you does message him to join us here, its time for him to come home tbh

Found this while cleaning my bookmarks, I wanna dump it here before I archive it and forget about it again

Cant believe its been 3 years, I was 20 and so so young back then, 22 is truly the end

But anyways the post is replying to this image:

8p24gbD.jpg

This picture really depresses me. Like, not even really because of the sex part of it, but the part where Haruhi's hugging his neck. I want to be held like that. I want someone to want to be close to me like that. I wanna feel like I'm a fucking human person with somebody else's attention. I wanna feel cherished and desired by someone. I wanna feel like all the loneliness I've suffered is worth it because I eventually found someone to love me. I wanna feel like life is worth living.

I wanna feel like I feel when I'm asleep.

200.gif

Its simply too brutal, I will never know what its like for a young girl to love you with all her heart, and not like love you because Chad wont commit or because you have your things together JFL but genuinely like you and want to spend time with you and have sex with you and hug you and be close

After 22 love is 100% utilitarian

The brutal blackpill is that as incels we are born to suffer, womb to tomb, I pray for cancer every night before I sleep

Now the guy who commented the above got a massive bluepilled response that can be summed up in 3 points:

Unsurprisingly 3 years later OP is still alone posting in r/r4r and r/lonely

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/anime_irl/comments/6en3fy/anime_irl/dicfvh1/

Honestly I dont have a rabbit account but if one of you does message him to join us here, its time for him to come home tbh

turning 23 in a few days.

still feel 14 mentally.
fuck

been ldaring online since I was 11-12, so half my life now.

idk anymore

damn, brutal man :feelscry:

the 22yo pill is just unbearable. I already accepted that my life will be forever miserable without a woman. And if you didn't get any validation from them up to this age, chances are you'll never get from now on, cuz things only get worse with time.

damn, brutal man :feelscry:

the 22yo pill is just unbearable. I already accepted that my life will be forever miserable without a woman. And if you didn't get any validation from them up to this age, chances are you'll never get from now on, cuz things only get worse with time.

Brutal for me

turning 23 in a few days.

still feel 14 mentally.
fuck

been ldaring online since I was 11-12, so half my life now.

idk anymore
same.feel like i haven't grown one bit ever since i was 14 ~ 16.life is brutal

I have to accept my fate. :feelsbadman:

Chad wins, we lose, over and over again, then we die.

The end.

Fuck.

Never gonna happen to me. That's why i avoid to watch romance anime, too brutal to watch.

I've always said, life ends at 22. If you're still incel by then, consider it over.
Life ends much sooner if you are a genetically inferior male, in fact it ever begins

Its over in so many ways, why did I have to be born? :feelsbadman:

Its not over for me because it never began. :cryfeels: