Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal pill: If you're an incel even chads will treat you subhuman

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Greycel
We talk about foids treating incels subhuman all the time but we can't forget about the chads.

I remember in high school (and even now in college) all the cumskin chads would keep me around because I was non-threatening and the pity they had on me (not ascending) help them feel masculine.

I was still a normie so I worshipped them and thought if I hung around them I'll get a taste of feshkin too :ahegao:. Instead, they used me as an emotional punching bag (because they were too scared of being vulnerable around their other chadlite friends) and I would serve them at their will. It was fucking cucked.

Now I know better and hate most of them. My roommate currently is a chad but he's better and tried helping me change but I still know he still pities me jfl

If you’re ugly everyone will treat you as a subhuman. Everything not just dating comes down to looks. Job interviews , social incounters , business deals, dating…. Etc. it’s a mog or be mogged world.

If you’re ugly everyone will treat you as a subhuman. Everything not just dating comes down to looks. Job interviews , social incounters , business deals, dating…. Etc. it’s a mog or be mogged world.

I can see that, within my experiences it was mostly normies treating me like shit.

''but chads are good people stop criticizing them'' :soy: :soy: basically half of this forum.

in high school i always tried to dress extremely well and have perfect hygiene so most chars usually treated me with respect. but the normies were usually straight dicks.
Trying to fit in If your Not meant tO be IS cucked .

Let this world fucking destroy itself

:yes::feelsrope:

this is ropefuel its really the chad your not competing with the women for sex your competing with chad for sex

Everybody will treat you like shit

''but chads are good people stop criticizing them'' :soy: :soy: basically half of this forum.
Very cucked, considering that chads would always view incels as loathsome subhuman trash.