Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal penguin cucked and humiliated

no different from female humans

Cryingwojak

fucking penguin slut

and of course chad skipper wins against soy private
height is everything lmao

Last edited:
omega mogs me by having a wife

I think humans are one of the few animals that would destroy the real source of conflict. Does this mean that men that go after the rival male are more primitive?

Being male its over, doesn't matter what species you are anymore.

I think humans are one of the few animals that would destroy the real source of conflict. Does this mean that men that go after the rival male are more primitive?
I've never gotten why men would fight another man in the situation and especially be cucked enough to take back a cheating wife.

I've never gotten why men would fight another man in the situation and especially be cucked enough to take back a cheating wife.
Read about whales they're the ultimate cucks tbh
The last one that has sex with female during heat wins basically
All about passing the genes buddy boyo

And we have the same instincts. Don't think rationally when it comes to foids :(

I did not need to see this. I hate this.
Penguins are my favorite animal. I can't deal with this. Need to find a way to forget what I just saw.

Over for penguincels.

Meanwhile the female just watches and yawns, waiting for the winner to resume the coït.

Penguin sluts must die

He needed a burrow to stay. Otherwise, he would've freezed in the cold.

Yes, they are indeed more primitive.
Nothing is more primitive than male-on-male violence over a female! I've always wondered, even when I was bluepilled, why some men want revenge on the man but take back the cheating wife. Zero sense and primitive.

Being male its over, doesn't matter what species you are anymore.
I bet if we went back 2 thousand years men would be saying the same thing, nothing's changed and it never will.

female hypergamy nutshell