Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal party I was invited to by my oneitis in HS

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
I remember my oneitis invited me to a party at the end of the school year at her house. She was always so rude to me so I'm surprised she invited me over

It was so fucking brutal. I was so confident that I literally talked to everyone there, but it didn't matter considering my oneitis didn't even talk to me. She was so weird to me the whole time and the funniest shit was when I put an ice cube on her leg like a complete fucking retard and she screamed and everyone looked at me like I was a sperg

Jesus christ, I was such a fucking low IQ weirdo as a kid. Honestly I deserved to be incel when I was younger.

I have since matured but it's fucking pointless since no foid still wants to go out with me jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek:

bro you're just a failed normie

bro you're just a failed normie
i totally agree tbh. I even admitted that here but I still need a place to vent do I not?

Plus I'm racist and homophobic too so I fit in

She was always so rude to me so I'm surprised she invited me over

This is how I envisioned Justus Grossbier's oneitis: As a beautiful flower who would readily dispose of her close male friends for Chads and HTBs.

"Hey...Intellau...how are you?"

"Oh...your new friends are here...I'll be right back." (Waiting in the bathroom alone, shortly before leaving)

/pol/tard
Rooooa

i hate this place

when I put an ice cube on her leg like a complete fucking retard and she screamed and everyone looked at me like I was a sperg
If you were 6 feet tall with Chad face she would have giggled and eventually gargle your nut sack.

If you were 6 feet tall with Chad face she would have giggled and eventually gargle your nut sack.
Exactly. It would have been funny to her

I put an ice cube on her leg like a complete fucking retard and she screamed and everyone looked at me like I was a sperg
:feelskek: retarded but based, you might be a mentalcel tbh

Mog me because invited somewhere.

went to parties in HS ultra mogs me

I remember my oneitis invited me to a party at the end of the school year at her house. She was always so rude to me so I'm surprised she invited me over

It was so fucking brutal. I was so confident that I literally talked to everyone there, but it didn't matter considering my oneitis didn't even talk to me. She was so weird to me the whole time and the funniest shit was when I put an ice cube on her leg like a complete fucking retard and she screamed and everyone looked at me like I was a sperg

Jesus christ, I was such a fucking low IQ weirdo as a kid. Honestly I deserved to be incel when I was younger.

I have since matured but it's fucking pointless since no foid still wants to go out with me jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek:
you are stupid claiming you were weird. What is weird? What collective perceives as weird. Is it absolute truth? No it is group's subjectivity. You did nothing wrong like Hitler did nothing wrong (no irony). It's people who call you names.

you are stupid claiming you were weird. What is weird? What collective perceives as weird. Is it absolute truth? No it is group's subjectivity. You did nothing wrong like Hitler did nothing wrong (no irony). It's people who call you names.
agreed. If chad did it, it would be funny

since I did it, it was creepy

If chad did this it would be quirky and funny teehee

you've done more than me and most of this forum. my oneitis didn't even acknowledge my existence.
fucking brutal:blackpill::blackpill:

If chad did this it would be quirky and funny teehee
if chad did it, it would been the equivalent of a pickup line and he would have stayed long after all the guests left and piped her

you've done more than me and most of this forum. my oneitis didn't even acknowledge my existence.
fucking brutal:blackpill::blackpill:
never realized how lucky I was with that one tbh...literally every single oneitis I've had since then has treated me worse and worse. My most recent oneitis since then has been basically slandering me and never talking to me ever...she was obsessed with some athletic D1 chad who never even cared about her :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

im also a failed normie but regular normies are just as racist they just talk like that among themselves, like we are doing here but on a forum everyone can read it and it makes us look bad

i have a similar story of being invited to a girls birthday party, pretty much the whole class was. then they played this game where everyone paired up with someone and kissed, but the girl i was paired up with didnt want to kiss me (i was the only one rejected hurt so much)

then they played this game where everyone paired up with someone and kissed, but the girl i was paired up with didnt want to kiss me
jesus christ that is so brutal

I cannot even imagine the embarrassment you must have felt

I don't understand,did you put an ice cube on her leg accidentally?

I don't understand,did you put an ice cube on her leg accidentally?
no lol I dropped it on there to be funny which in retrospect made no sense but she got pissed off