Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal painting depicting teen love

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★★★

Springtime was painted by Cot in 1873. The painting was first exhibited at the 1873 Paris salon, where it was well received; the work would go on to become Cot's most successful work of art, and was often copied in other mediums. In terms of the painting itself, Cot's work depicts a young couple locked in an embrace on a swing amid a forest or garden. The two are wearing classical garb, and are seemingly enthralled by each other, described by one source as "drunken with first love".

You will never embrace a beautiful young foid as you swing carelessly in the forest. You will never have a foid look at you with love in her eyes. All because you were born wrong.

And before the agecucks comment, this painting is held the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, where it is presented for the public to see.

This just made me feel depressed again. Brutal reminder of what I missed.

You will never embrace a beautiful young foid as you swing carelessly in the forest. You will never have a foid look at you with love in her eyes. All because you were born wrong.
Massive suifuel, my day is ruined.

View attachment 1211738
Springtime was painted by Cot in 1873. The painting was first exhibited at the 1873 Paris salon, where it was well received; the work would go on to become Cot's most successful work of art, and was often copied in other mediums. In terms of the painting itself, Cot's work depicts a young couple locked in an embrace on a swing amid a forest or garden. The two are wearing classical garb, and are seemingly enthralled by each other, described by one source as "drunken with first love".

And before the agecucks comment, this painting is held the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, where it is presented for the public to see.
Waiter Waiter! Can I get an order of Cyanide pills?

My soul hurts

ovER for paintingcels

ovER for paintingcels
The painter was a fairly ugly guy too:

Imagine painting something this beautiful with such depth and emotion knowing you can never experience it yourself. He also painted this painting called The Storm featuring what looks like the same two lovers:

This is so alien to me, especially when i was a teenager, i can't even feel anything, I can't even understand

This is so alien to me, especially when i was a teenager, i can't even feel anything, I can't even understand
Nothing can fill the void, all you can do is try to forget.