Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal ONLINE pill - Even chad can only get landwhales and uggos on dating apps

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
If you look at chadfish experiments the girls are always landwhales or ugly. Unless they use Mega-Chad or something. This is because chad isn't even thrilling to a 5+ girl plus they have 15 chad orbiters and 60 sugar daddies

Last edited:
In most cases than not, the "Chads" you speak of always end up being Chad-lites.

Chad orbits :lul::lul::lul:
Cope, chad orbits but the difference is he does eventually fuck. But he's still on dial for them
In most cases than not, the "Chads" you speak of always end up being Chad-lites.
Chad essentially is the portion of males that gets replies and likes back

It's over if you aren't terachad

Stacies usually know how to spot the fakes.

catfishman23 could only get ugly or fat girls to show up.

X07

This is the guy I used to get ~30 telephone numbers from model-tier girls in LA on OkCupid within a couple of days. This was 4 years ago. I did it to practice my phone skills back when I thought it matters what you say and how you say it. These days his pics barely get replies and unenthusiastic ones at that.

View attachment 78090

This is the guy I used to get ~30 telephone numbers from model-tier girls in LA on OkCupid within a couple of days. This was 4 years ago. I did it to practice my phone skills back when I thought it matters what you say and how you say it. These days his pics barely get replies and unenthusiastic ones at that.

makes sense tbh

jfl at thinking Chad, or even Chadlite struggles

80/20 rule implies the top 20% of men get the overwhelming bulk of the top 80% of females' attention

jfl at thinking Chad, or even Chadlite struggles

80/20 rule implies the top 20% of men get the overwhelming bulk of the top 80% of females' attention
They dont struggle because they'll do better irl but the top 1% of men get the top 20% of women. The Giga Stacie's are waiting for like Drake status or a DiCaprio lookalike

View attachment 78090

Depressing but makes me feel better about my own situation. The west is totally damned. I don't know what men are supposed to do.

I'm definitely leaving though. My mind is made up. There must be a few countries left on earth that aren't yet this broken. I just need a few good years.

Depressing but makes me feel better about my own situation. The west is totally damned. I don't know what men are supposed to do.

I'm definitely leaving though. My mind is made up. There must be a few countries left on earth that aren't yet this broken. I just need a few good years.
Women just hate men unless they are very high L or high M and S. It's absolutely ridiculous. this guy gets 371 girlfriends

Women just hate men unless they are very high L or high M and S. It's absolutely ridiculous. this guy gets 371 girlfriends

How the fuck does he even get 1000 matches to ask? He doesn't even seem that good looking. Just a mildly above average white guy, no? Is he famous or am I misjudging him?

I am still here with zero after everything I can do to max myself.

Good cope bruh

How the fuck does he even get 1000 matches to ask? He doesn't even seem that good looking. Just a mildly above average white guy, no? Is he famous or am I misjudging him?

I am still here with zero after everything I can do to max myself.
Status but still you get the jist all or nothing