Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal old story from /b/

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-

The ending made me feel physical discomfort ngl.

I once walked in on my oneitis making out with a chad at a party.

I kept it repressed for a long time and didn't tell anyone, but stories like this hit me hard.

Didnt read but I bet it's brutal

Didnt read but I bet it's brutal

On January 19th, 2013, an anonymous 4chan user posted a story claiming that a girl he knew "since kindergarten" who he had developed strong feelings for ended up sleeping with his friend Eric's older, married cousin. At the end of the story, the girl ends up passionately kissing the man in front of him, saying "Don't worry, he knows."
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Will read later tbh ngl

On January 19th, 2013, an anonymous 4chan user posted a story claiming that a girl he knew "since kindergarten" who he had developed strong feelings for ended up sleeping with his friend Eric's older, married cousin. At the end of the story, the girl ends up passionately kissing the man in front of him, saying "Don't worry, he knows."
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Brutal, things like this make a man go er

He should’ve never cared I don’t feel sorry for him at all

Simps get what they deserve

having oneitis like that can keep you from thinking straight

It was pretty obvious what was gonna happen.
He was still fine with that dumb whore after she told him what was up.
His fault all the way can’t trust foids he’s an idiot

all these stories are about average males being informed by average females, that the stable betabuxxing decades are OVER

Too read didn't long

Delete this topic please

I wish i didn't read that. Women truly have no problem ripping men's hearts out.

Actually read it all. Brutal. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Sorry but i won't read all that shit