Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal NT pill if not larp

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Kek

“And it was an insane NT pill. One of the best looking guys I’ve seen facially irl he was 6’0-6’1 as well and A10 Blue Eyed blonde pretty boy. He just had that chad aura around him because of his face if u know what I mean. But he sat there quietly saying almost nothing awkwardly and the foids in our group didn’t bother interacting with him. We switched groups and same thing he sat there awkwardly not saying anything and got brutally ignored by everyone. I was shocked honestly and I really should’ve taken a picture of him”

he will still get Indicators of Interest , and woman will make it VERY APPARENT THAT THEY WANNA FUCk.

water is wet .
fire is hot .
and glows red.

Women will still fuck non NT chad he is at the level of looks where NT doesn’t really matter for initial interest.

exactly, NT matters. If you're chad you might get a pity fuck

he can still get sex with minimum effort ..only normies need to be NT gods to get a mouth around their dicks

lol he probably doesn’t want to interact with the local peasants. Why do people think NT means you have to be friends with everyone.