Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal noodle and sauerkrautpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
tASMKyK.jpg

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's a pathetic excuse to justify their whoredom.

Translation: “Looks are everything and I would stay in the kitchen for chad if he told me to”

The allies would have been better off nuking Germany off the map tbh

rather than what we have today

My nationalism has been quenched by the Waters of the almighty cuck, the most popular deity here.
My dad is one of them.
Yesterday my brother wanted to take a shit and my little sister blocked the bathroom for 4 fucking Hours. She does this on a regular Basis.
So my brother yells "get off the toilet you fucking bitch, I'm About to explode here!"

and from somewhere in the house, like someone calling from the depths of a cave, you can hear my dad

"leave her alone, just leave her alone, she can do whatever she wants"

Dude, he has a cuck Radar or something. And this is Nothing. Whenever my mom doesnt get her way, she sends my dad after me and he just obeys her orders.
For example, my mom will tell me to get a haircut (i am fucking 22 years old) and I tell her that I will get one when I Need one.
She gets pissed and leaves.
30 seconds later, my dad Shows up and starts arguing with me. Everytime.
No self-respect, no dignity.
No dignity

Last edited:
I hope she tells her half-Asian son that she thinks he's a small-dicked loser. I mean, how utterly evil is that...a parent laughing siding with another group, then racially-insulting and laughing in the face of her own child? Justice would be if these whores had a son who was allowed to behead her, without facing any criminal consequence

I hope she tells her half-Asian son that she thinks he's a small-dicked loser. I mean, how utterly evil is that...a parent laughing siding with another group, then racially-insulting and laughing in the face of her own child? Justice would be if these whores had a son who was allowed to behead her, without facing any criminal consequence
thats why I can't wait to see more alex buckners noodles need to get their just desserts

There's no way ricecels can win in life
aside from kpop

thats why I can't wait to see more alex buckners noodles need to get their just desserts

If I was a dictator, every traitor would be brought out in public in their orange jumpsuits, then executed by guillotine. That is a pretty instant death, yet, at the same time, is the most symbolic form of execution in terms of showing your moral disgust towards the person

If I was a dictator, every traitor would be brought out in public in their orange jumpsuits, then executed by guillotine. That is a pretty instant death, yet, at the same time, is the most symbolic form of execution in terms of showing your moral disgust towards the person
based tbhhh

My nationalism has been quenched by the Waters of the almighty cuck, the most popular deity here.
My dad is one of them.
Yesterday my brother wanted to take a shit and my little sister blocked the bathroom for 4 fucking Hours. She does this on a regular Basis.
So my brother yells "get off the toilet you fucking bitch, I'm About to explode here!"

and from somewhere in the house, like someone calling from the depths of a cave, you can hear my dad

Dude, he has a cuck Radar or something. And this is Nothing. Whenever my mom doesnt get her way, she sends my dad after me and he just obeys her orders.
For example, my mom will tell me to get a haircut (i am fucking 22 years old) and I tell her that I will get one when I Need one.
View attachment 214892
Absolute fucking cuck. Based and jojopilled

It’s so fucking over for ricecels

My dad is one of them.

View attachment 214892
what a faggot

rapture please come and consume the disgusting film covering this earth know as humans

Any Asian man who can still white knight for Asian women (r/asianmasculinity and r/hapas, I'm looking at you) is a massive cuck.

Too quick and painless. Way too quick and painless.

Would someone just kick this foid cunts head in for fucks sake pls.