Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal Nazipill. Roastie respects chadfishs belief in having Hitler as his role model. It’s over for personality maxers

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Absolute brutal nazipill. When you are chad, you can litterly have Hitler as your rolemodel and deny holocaust and foids would still respect your belief and have sex with you.

Meanwhile normies tell us that we have toxic personality. This fills me with rage!! I am trying my hardest to have the worst personality so these holes will block me, all I want is them to block me so I can have just a little bit of hope. It doesn’t matter how far I push them, chad always wins and personality never matters.

Here we have this cute German foid who is aware of what Hitler did and knows damn well it’s illegal to get involved in that, but when it comes to chad they risk everything.

No fucking way if a normie said this, he would get a pass. Normies account would be deleted and IP/phone number ban from tinder, but since it’s chad “teehee, I still respect you chad!”

It doesn’t matter that he killed 6 gorillon ppl!!’ She’s still willing to fuck chad:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

02C44664 44D7 4068 853E EEDECD24C778
39266C39 9D5C 46A0 8F14 724B4C3ED9D2
E50318E9 03FB 440D B254 678BE0DFB403

31594736 39E5 48CD 9693 35DE79B94F87
4179982A 9631 4DE5 AC27 D45EEBC9CEFB

In real life, chad would fuck her brains out at night, while she innocently attends “racism is bad/stop hate speech/BLM” rallies in the morning with her friends who are exactly like her!!!!

Last edited:
You can be a pedophile rapist as Chad and still get laid.

final judgment GIF

atomic blackpill

Why isn't IT covering this case ?

final judgment GIF

atomic blackpill

Why isn't IT covering this case ?
They'll just say that he was an asshole for deceiving the girl with Chad pictures and completely dismiss the point of the thread.

They'll just say that he was an asshole for deceiving the girl with Chad pictures and completely dismiss the point of the thread.
High IQ. Fuck normies

Bruypersonality pill

I don’t fuck with Hitler but was Hitler an incel before getting married to Eva Braun and then killing himself, or did he get around before then

I don’t fuck with Hitler but was Hitler an incel before getting married to Eva Braun and then killing himself, or did he get around before then
Cope hitler was never incel. Back in his day he'd be normie tier

H
He definitely was ugly tho, he had a shit chin
All he had was being Hitler
he probably fucked bare hot blond bitches, well he could have if he wanted too. They worshipped him like god

Cope hitler was never incel. Back in his day he'd be normie tier
He definitely was ugly tho, he had a shit chin
All he had was being Hitler
H

he probably fucked bare hot blond bitches, well he could have if he wanted too. They worshipped him like god
Hitler was actually pretty incel tier. He was blackpilled down to the bone. Why do you think he wanted to create an aryan master race?

The world lost ww2

The only bad thing about the "holocaust" is, it never happened. It's just another jewish fraud.

The world lost ww2

The only bad thing about the "holocaust" is, it never happened. It's just another jewish fraud.
I believe the holocaust happened

and I wish I was a 1940s Jew so I could have been gassed

I would have happily skipped to the gas chambers and ate all that Zyklon B

Hitler was actually pretty incel tier. He was blackpilled down to the bone. Why do you think he wanted to create an aryan master race?
Had he won we would not be here.

Had he won we would not be here.
I would be not exist due to my Ukrainian heritage
My Ukrainian grandmother would have just gotten executed for being a Slav had the Nazis won WWII

Wooden doors me

Nothing is stopping you from inhaling toxic gas right now.

Nothing is topping you from inhaling toxic gas right now.
Thing is I’m too much of a pussy to kill myself right now
But if I was a Jew that was sent to Auschwitz, I would have been forced into the gas chambers. Or shot or hung. I’d have that choice made for me.

Translation: I’ll likely never go through with it.

But if I was a Jew that was sent to Auschwitz, I would have been forced into the gas chambers. Or shot or hung. I’d have that choice made for me.
Although you would've spent some time in concentration camps starving and having some pretty miserable moments up to that point.

IT, I DARE you to touch this.

IT, I DARE you to touch this.
They never touch these blackpill I have been doing these for years. They just say chadfish is immoral and that’s the end.

just because an experiment is unethical, doesn’t mean you can disregard it’s result.

Eh, I don't know, I don't think he was too bad. He loved animals, and hated Juice. How bad could he have been?

Also, reporting in to prove the other side of the personality doesn't matter theory. Foids will like, and adjust their worldviews, to reflect the men they find attractive. And then they'll virtue signal about it if socially appropriate.

I have literally told foids that I hate women and I identify as a misogynist (as Chad of course) they simply don't care what immoral, politically incorrect rubbish you spit out, as long as their pussy is wet. And incase IT touches this, (hopefully I can speak for the group) we don't give a fuck if a foid wants to fuck and be a whore, the problem is the fucking hypocrisy and double standards that somehow all other foids are blind too.

How can you she be OK with Hitler being that guys role model when this same girl is going to have BLM in her bio, be a liberal empath, and care about changing the world, global warming and empowering other women, fucking clown world.

Hahah have you sent her the nazi chadfish pic yet?

We knew this already. Someone did a chad with swastika tattoo tinder experiment. And ofc everybody already knew what to expect before the experiment.

No fucking way if a normie said this, he would get a pass. Normies account would be deleted and IP/phone number ban from tinder, but since it’s chad “teehee, I still respect you chad!”
yeah lmao she'd report and unmatch on the spot, and tinder would IP ban the guy, end of story

Not yet lmao, she’d probably say “tee hee looks so cool chad!”
Hahah have you sent her the nazi chadfish pic yet?
Well it’s still good to show so ppl don’t forget that it still holds.
We knew this already. Someone did a chad with swastika tattoo tinder experiment. And ofc everybody already knew what to expect before the experiment.

"All inkwells are ebil white nationalist nazis thats why they can't get laid"
"omg you're 6'5 with a good jawline! That's ok you think all jews should be exterminated, I respect your believes now fuck me!" \
women moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back