Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Nazi Pill

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
:whitepill::redpill:

methode times prod web bin 5d108670 985d 11e5 a7e5 4e9f43b4321b
Adolf Hitler Nazi War leader of Germany

Would love to see the dark triad deniers try to cope their way out of this one

mega lifefuel for @Notorious Inkler

Brb fuhrermaxxing.

This guy is probably not native German, so she wouldn't take him. When she says that the German language is her favourite, she means that she likes it when a Blonde-Blue eyed Chad started yelling at her in German.:blackpill:

she means that she likes it when a Blonde-Blue eyed Chad started yelling at her in German.:blackpill:
That, or she would like it if Fourth-reich German soldiers conquered her homeland and took her to have their way with her, just as the French sluts enjoyed during WWII. :feelsjuice:

That, or she would like it if Fourth-reich German soldiers conquered her homeland and took her to have their way with her, just as the French sluts enjoyed during WWII. :feelsjuice:
Exactly. Toilets hold no loyalty whatsoever. They're like a good (educated) consumer and men are the companies. Instead of picking one company and fangirling it, they use it for now, and once a better product from a different company arrives, they leave immediately. :blackpill:

Exactly. Toilets hold no loyalty whatsoever. They're like a good (educated) consumer and men are the companies. Instead of picking one company and fangirling it, they use it for now, and once a better product from a different company arrives, they leave immediately. :blackpill:
I wouldn't say they're "good" consumers. They pick the "best" companies to fangirl over based on superficial bullshit, i.e. does so-and-so company have pride flags on their twatter page during fag month? Then that's "best" company, for now.

I wouldn't say they're "good" consumers. They pick the "best" companies to fangirl over based on superficial bullshit, i.e. does so-and-so company have pride flags on their twatter page during fag month? Then that's "best" company, for now.
I didn't mean the whole company thing as a literal analogy, because most toilets are terrible at spending money properly. But the reality of the situation is that it's a mog or be mogged world. Changs get cheated on for Tyrones and Tyrones get cheated on for Chad.

I didn't mean the whole company thing as a literal analogy, because most toilets are terrible at spending money properly. But the reality of the situation is that it's a mog or be mogged world. Changs get cheated on for Tyrones and Tyrones get cheated on for Chad.
Oh yeah, sorry, my autism tends to make me take things literally more often than I should. It was a good analogy, in any case. :feelsokman::blackpill:

Oh yeah, sorry, my autism tends to make me take things literally more often than I should. It was a good analogy, in any case. :feelsokman::blackpill:
University of BlackPill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: