Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal moments in the holidays

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I was at a pool in Italy as a child, there was a pool there at the hotel. I was ~12/13 years old (don't know the exact time) and there was a fat turkish foid (16/17) with a white foid (14/15) and a white boy (much younger) there. The turkish cunt spoke with a slang and tried to act like a gangster. Constant ridicule was dealt to me by their hands. They also pushed me and one of them pulled at my clothings. That fat cunt also called me fat while being obese herself - that hypocritical skank.

Couldn't do anything due to being much smaller and physically unfit and how do you tell parents that shit? They would have blamed me instead by thinking that I provoked them/asked for it and then I would have even heard them yelling/complaining and I would have had to justify myself over and over again which would have made the whole situation even worse and more stressful. I only coped by having violent thoughts of an accident happening to them. Unbelievable that I didn't even have calm holidays before returning to school where the same shit awaited me. And people still wonder why I am depressed/hateful after more than twenty years of that shit.

And before getting the obligatory objection of "If everyone you meet is an asshole you are the asshole!" by normtards I would like to state the following: The problems add up, once bullied always bullied, you get bullied in kindergarden, don't hit the developmental milestones in it and that's why bullying continues in elementary school because you are developmentally stunted/an easier target which will lead to further problems/social exclusion and then you never fulfill certain gaps and the flaws just pile up and even interact synergistically with each other which each passing year/institution, once a loser always a loser, some people never even had a semblance of normalcy in their lifes. If you are physically/mentally disabled people see that you cannot defend yourself as well as others and take advantage of that. Simple as that, statements like the one above are only coming from those with anima sana in corpore sano - you have no idea what other people go through, furthermore, it's only victim blaming when you tell a foid to have responsibility for her own wellbeing and when you tell shit like that above to men in this dystopian clownsworld it's "justified advice", jfl.

Bullying destroyed my self esteem and made me not value myself just as much as the people who devalue me because of my subhumanity

Couldn't do anything due to being much smaller and physically unfit and how do you tell parents that shit? They would have blamed me instead by thinking that I provoked them/asked for it and then I would have even heard them yelling/complaining and I would have had to justify myself over and over again which would have made the whole situation even worse and more stressful.
Parents 101
Teachers in school too
And before getting the obligatory objection of "If everyone you meet is an asshole you are the asshole!" by normtards
Just tell them "it couldn't have been every German in Germany, it must have been the jews that were the problem according to that logic". See how they react

Last edited:
And before getting the obligatory objection of "If everyone you meet is an asshole you are the asshole!" by normtards I would like to state the following: The problems add up, once bullied always bullied, you get bullied in kindergarden, don't hit the developmental milestones in it and that's why bullying continues in elementary school because you are developmentally stunted/an easier target which will lead to further problems/social exclusion and then you never fulfill certain gaps and the flaws just pile up and even interact synergistically with each other which each passing year/institution, once a loser always a loser, some people never even had a semblance of normalcy in their lifes. If you are physically/mentally disabled people see that you cannot defend yourself as well as others and take advantage of that. Simple as that, statements like the one above are only coming from those with anima sana in corpore sano - you have no idea what other people go through, furthermore, it's only victim blaming when you tell a foid to have responsibility for her own wellbeing and when you tell shit like that above to men in this dystopian clownsworld it's "justified advice", jfl.
Well said. Bullying takes a toll and the more you are exposed to over a lifetime the more easily you will snap and be unable to control yourself the next time bullying happens to you again. Which is why as much as possible you should avoid getting bullied because it reeks havoc on your mental and emotional state.

And jfl at normtard logic about "if everyone you meet is an asshole you are the asshole!"/"have you ever considered that the problem is YOU?". They should keep their mouths shut and stop insisting on "weighing in".

once bullied always bullied
Bullshit.
I've been bullied as a kid, then I hit puberty. I'll concede that when I was a kid, everybody wasn't carrying knives/dusters/guns around so you could fight your bullies and only risk a few bruises

Bullying destroyed my self esteem and made me not value myself just as much as the people who devalue me because of my subhumanity
Can relate to that a lot.
Parents 101
Teachers in school too
This. The victim gets turned into the aggressor by the system so often. Even if teachers ever wanted to do something? What could they really do? 99% of children find bullying funny and you cannot fight the whole world (with legal means). And even if they managed to successfully turn down bullying in school, bullies can still attack people on their way home or after they spot them by accident.
My parents did unironically give their very best to raise me considering the circumstances of certain predispositions, thanks to them my mind wasn't destroyed with chemicals like Ritalin (which would have been applied to me after diagnosis that was later revealed to be false) and I wasn't put in special education which allowed me to pursue better education. All people would be overtaxed with such problems after a certain time (especially when they are turbo normies) and they really cared good enough for me. I blame many people for the shit that happened to me in life, but definetely not my parents.
Well said. Bullying takes a toll and the more you are exposed to over a lifetime the more easily you will snap and be unable to control yourself the next time bullying happens to you again. Which is why as much as possible you should avoid getting bullied because it reeks havoc on your mental and emotional state.

And jfl at normtard logic about "if everyone you meet is an asshole you are the asshole!"/"have you ever considered that the problem is YOU?". They should keep their mouths shut and stop insisting on "weighing in".
This. Especially the thing that the tolerance doesn't increase by necessity and sometimes even decreases, avoiding bullying was also one of the reasons why I learned to make myself indispensable for normies later in life by giving them homework or helping them with learning. When you become indispensable, people will treat you definetely better out of codependence and thankfulness.
Bullshit.
I've been bullied as a kid, then I hit puberty. I'll concede that when I was a kid, everybody wasn't carrying knives/dusters/guns around so you could fight your bullies and only risk a few bruises
Was never someone who let it happen without attempts of defense and was able to defend myself. After a threshold was reached, I also fought back - both verbally and physically. I am not a pacified man who let it just happen.

This. Especially the thing that the tolerance doesn't increase by necessity and sometimes even decreases, avoiding bullying was also one of the reasons why I learned to make myself indispensable for normies later in life by giving them homework or helping them with learning. When you become indispensable, people will treat you definetely better out of codependence and thankfulness.
Putting yourself out there or helping other unnecessarily is also seen as weakness, "weird" and an invitation to get bullied by normies too though.
Bullying if in an unstructured school environment is inevitable for many incels unfortunately but you can cut down on a lot of it by not reaching out to people or putting yourself out there.
Which is why putting yourself out there is such bad advice to give incels.

Normies don't return favors you do for them either they just pretend to. There's no "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" agreement and arrangement with normies if they see you as beneath them. They don't even believe in following through with their word but expect that of you. They feel entitled to lie to you and apply uneven expectations between you and them where you shoulder most of the trouble. They are very disingenuous and have deliberately selective memories to what works to their advantage. This is what "functional" was supposed to look like? That's why you should scoff when people claim incels were bullied for being socially maladjusted or dysfunctional.

With the exception of more reserved high tier normies frequently and conveniently used as the example for all normies, most normies especially the low inhib low class ones are very cruel and dysfunctional acting toward people like us.