Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal moment from highschool days

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
In high school I went to the library as usual to rot at break time and went to sit in the usual location. There was this foid in my grade who was sitting in the library for some reason.

Once I sat I could see the bitch her head turn back a few times to check who it was because she recogised me as no one else was there. Then the bitch started laughing once she saw me rotting. This fucking dumb whore pissed me off & I wish I could have beat & insulted this whore but I would have faced very bad consequences.

This bitch had done shit like this before. Such as when I came to the school I was a GIGA sperg and people could barely hear me when I spoke. So once time this normie could not hear what I was saying and they started doing that shit where they turn their head so their ear is facing you and then this bitch saw that and started laughing.

Fucking stupid whores, I wish I could destroy them all :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Last edited:
In high school I went to the library as usual to rot at break time and went to sit in the usual location. There was this foid in my grade who was sitting in the library for some reason.

Once I sat I could see the bitch her head turn back a few times to check who it was because she recogised me as no one else was there. Then the bitch started laughing once she saw me rotting. This fucking dumb whore pissed me off & I wish I could have beat & insulted this whore but I would have faced very bad consequences.

This bitch had done shit like this before. Such as when I came to the school I was a GIGA sperg and people could barely hear me when I spoke. So once time this normie could not hear what I was saying and they started doing that shit where they turn their head so their ear is facing you and then this bitch saw that and started laughing.

Fucking stupid whores, I wish I could destroy them all :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Yeah this has happened to me several times already at university. I hate my life and my parents

Brutal, I'm sorry mang

Stuff such as this happened to me in HS quite a bit, I caught glimpses of foids giving me nasty looks or giggling at me all the time.

Now that’s brutal. One of the most brutal things I have seen on this forum yet
Eh, I've been here for almost two years now.

I'm active also daily, so I'd say I'm sort of "well versed" with how things are here

And believe me, I've read much, much, more brutal stuff which honestly makes me thankful for how my life has been.