Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL MOGGING

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I decided to leave my dorm room and go outside and stroll the town for some fresh air and to make me less depressed. I was desperately hoping that I wouldn't encounter any suicide fuel. As soon as I exit the building the first person I see is a >6'6'' big framed lantern jaw and a 7.5/10 face this was one of the chaddiest chads I have ever seen in my life. The top of my head was probably level with his damn shoulder, he mogged me to the point I doubt we are even the same species. I quickly turned around and walked back inside. Fuck this shit

This is why I go outside as least as possible
was forced to go out and eat lunch with my family during midday and I fucking hated the hot burning sun hitting my face , fuck

Probably has a great personality, and kuhnfidence.

Pouuop said:
This is why I go outside as least as possible
was forced to go out and eat lunch with my family during midday and I fucking hated the hot burning sun hitting my face , fuck

I start going insane if I stay in my small room for too long

VincentVanCope said:
Probably has a great personality, and kuhnfidence.

kuhnfidence and personality goes along with looks so he probably is still kind, caring and respectful towards women

iXqMwLTZnPYD1NkplR47AWInz4cryXCi-F9XBZZnwp3BkBnh6IdrQ2dRXmMEELfLgsDssUQe=w410-h199-nc

> I decided to leave my dorm room

Terrible mistake

I once left my house and the first thing I saw was a couple making out in front of my fucking door. GG

42cel_Alt#02 said:
> I decided to leave my dorm room

Terrible mistake

I once left my house and the first thing I saw was a couple making out in front of my fucking door. GG

I have to go to campus tomorrow so it will never stop

_incelinside said:
I have to go to campus tomorrow so it will never stop

Me too. I just had a reading week (week of no classes so you can study), but I ended up LDARING everyday and haven’t left in a week now I have to go back to campus tomorrrow.