Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal mog. it's over for currylets. I wonder how ugly this kid is now, let me know if you are posting here.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
IMG 0761

her face says it all. if she was past pubrity she wouldnt let this kid near her with a 10 ft poll.,
you just know she turned out to be a gig stacy while he is some coping stemcel on the verge of roping

The race pill destroyed me. Seeing blonde women while I am an ethnic looking dude makes me feel like dirt.

Wow, he really looks like a monkey next to that nordic Übermensch.

It’s over for Curries who aren’t Chadpreet

She looks fucking disgusted.

The mood is probably reversed now. She is the one laughing partying and fucking Chads while he is on the verge of roping.

It looks like she had the last laugh.

All the currycels had unibrows at that age. When I was that age, the only other person with a moustache and hairy legs was the school currycel as well.

Someone should've roped me at birth for being born with curryism

If there truly was a god, he would never allow ethnics to exist.

All the people in this thread looking at her expression, I am looking at his. He is low inhib enough to put his arm on her, probably has a stable curry home life, and is living in the time before kids become sexually aware. The look on his face says he is legit happy (probably gets some bullying at school but thats it). Enjoy it little dude because as deformed curry manlet (he is shorter than her) your future will be hell.

What is he holding in his hand?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back