Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal mirrorpill: never look yourself in the mirror for longer than 5 secs

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★

I just had this realization dawn on me today

when checking themselves out in the mirror, almost all people subconsciously adjust their facial expression and tilt their heads so they could find the most flattering angle, but this is not how other people get to see you in everyday life

in order to truly grasp how you look like to other people, you should never "pose" in front of the mirror for longer than 5 secs (familiarity is usually associated with positive emotion)

it's an ultimate form of self-deception and is the basis of why so many people are delusional about their looks

your real appearance is how you look like when you accidentally catch yourself in the reflection of something

Last edited:
When you accidentally see your face in your front facing phone camera is how you actually look like.
>inb4 distortion, angle, focal length
Cope. That melting fat piece of shit subhuman bloated disfigured face is how others see you. You think Chad looks subhuman with a front facing camera?

I have body dysmorphia so I don't even know how I look because when I'm exposed to my own face it looks differently deformed each day.

Yes, I noticed I'm balding even more

View attachment 137596

I just had this realization dawn on me today

when checking themselves out in the mirror, almost all people subconsciously adjust their facial expression and tilt their heads so they could find the most flattering angle, but this is not how other people get to see you in everyday life

in order to truly grasp how you look like to other people, you should never "pose" in front of the mirror for longer than 5 secs (familiarity is usually associated with positive emotion)

it's an ultimate form of self-deception and is the basis of why so many people are delusional about their looks

your real appearance is how you look like when you accidentally catch yourself in the reflection of something
When you accidentally see your face in your front facing phone camera is how you actually look like.
>inb4 distortion, angle, focal length
Cope. That melting fat piece of shit subhuman bloated disfigured face is how others see you. You think Chad looks subhuman with a front facing camera?
Brutal blackpill but I believe it since I see how really ugly I am if I open the camera not when I'm looking at the mirror when necessary head on with a neutral expression

Brutal, I often look at the mirror for hours and I end up finding myself not that bad looking, almost human

just remove mirrors and never look

BDD is a nice cope tbh, you can tell yourself it's all in your head. It really only applies to good looking people who actually have mental issues rather than physical ones.

Even I look half human in the mirror. But in reflection I look subhuman. And in front camera recording I'm an ultimate shit face pukefuel

I look more deformed when I look close up to a mirror. Dark circles, scars, i see all my subhuman features. You have to stay very close to the mirror to see the real you. Everyone can look beautiful(average) from a distance.

BDD is a nice cope tbh, you can tell yourself it's all in your head. It really only applies to good looking people who actually have mental issues rather than physical ones.
BDD isn't just thinking you're ugly, it's also being unable to see how your face actually looks because how you perceive it is always changing.

Also it's perfectly possible, and even likely, for ugly people to have BDD.

absolutely brutal mirrorpill I will :feelsrope: