Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Mexican and Brazilian cucked whole Russia in world cup 2018.

Lifefuel indeed. Looks I need to improve my Spanish even more and spicmaxx:feelshehe:
Go get your passport boy and we go to russia in 2025 :bigbrain::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: start saving up boyo :feelsthink::feelshehe:

Unless @mentalcel1 is willing to foot the entire bill :feelsohh:

Slavpill is going quite common in the last few years, it got pretty popular on 4chan since that event and i was BAFFLED to see how horny these sluts are for ethnics :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yet pootin simps are saying the west is cucked, at least in the west they get raped, in EE they RAPE THE REFUGEES :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Lifefuel for all deathnics here:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:
Absolutely brutal

@To koniec is this true ? :feelswhere:

Slavpill is going quite common in the last few years, it got pretty popular on 4chan since that event and i was BAFFLED to see how horny these sluts are for ethnics :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yet pootin simps are saying the west is cucked, at least in the west they get raped, in EE they RAPE THE REFUGEES :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Lifefuel for all deathnics here:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:
Russia is a westernized country.

The appeal of Brazil men on other countries is the lust for a latino, mixed race man who is sanguine and outspoken, a white man from Brazil that looks nothing like a typical brazillian still suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back