Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal BRUTAL memory from 2012

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
In the summer of 2012, right after finishing 2nd grade, I was sent to a summer camp at the university my mom teaches at. There were around 35 other 6-8 year old boys, and we did stuff like play tennis, go swimming, and watch movies.

Every day we went to a college cafeteria for lunch, and one day we all saw a 4 foot TRUECEL with DWARFISM walk through the cafeteria. None of us knew better at the time, so all 36 of us bursted out into laughter and pointed at him for 30-40 seconds. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even after he walked out of the cafeteria, we were still howling with laughter, and none of the counselors were able to stop us.

JFL this is a memory that inspired me to make this thread: https://incels.is/threads/most-cucked-cope-in-the-world-religion.515799/

How can people even be religious when they know that God is responsible for the creation of extremecels?

Words cannot even describe how brutal it is to have dwarfism and attempt to function in a society. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

In the summer of 2012, right after finishing 2nd grade, I was sent to a summer camp at the university my mom teaches at. There were around 35 other 6-8 year old boys, and we did stuff like play tennis, go swimming, and watch movies.

Every day we went to a college cafeteria for lunch, and one day we all saw a 4 foot TRUECEL with DWARFISM walk through the cafeteria. None of us knew better at the time, so all 36 of us bursted out into laughter and pointed at him for 30-40 seconds. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even after he walked out of the cafeteria, we were still howling with laughter, and none of the counselors were able to stop us.

JFL this is a memory that inspired me to make this thread: https://incels.is/threads/most-cucked-cope-in-the-world-religion.515799/

How can people even be religious when they know that God is responsible for the creation of extremecels?

Words cannot even describe how brutal it is to have dwarfism and attempt to function in a society. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
You basically destroyed another humancel, SHAME ON YOU!

Owain arthur durin iv

Israel palestine

WTF is your pfp. mustaches are such a huge failo nowadays, it makes opry looks like a fat redneck beer drinker who waves confederate flags
Thats lord of the rings

Just normie reaction to truecel
And it doesnt change with age
I grew up with all my peers around me ascending one by one, so I wouldn't call myself a normie. I wouldn't call myself a truecel either because I still have some time to ascend

Very brutal, I only can imagine

I wonder what he's doing at this very moment

He might have an account here:feelsbadman:

If he's white then he's probably doing just fine