Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal lunch experience one day before my birthday

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
★★★★
so i was eating a shitty food w friends and while paying the bill i noticed a group of girls were rating us and i hear she said that guy is cute probably because of my height and curly hair like after i turn my back they laughed her and she was like i didnt see his face i did not hear them clearly but i was the only ugly guy there so pretty sure it was me also hear they call me so ugly damn bro i experienced this irl first time in front of me i wanna rope

Ok GrAY. Write more coherently next time because I didn't understand shit

so i was eating a shitty food w friends and while paying the bill i noticed a group of girls were rating us and i hear she said that guy is cute probably because of my height and curly hair like after i turn my back they laughed her and she was like i didnt see his face i did not hear them clearly but i was the only ugly guy there so pretty sure it was me also hear they call me so ugly damn bro i experienced this irl first time in front of me i wanna rope
What’s with this place having friends

Are you German?

Your english isnt that good brothER :feelsclown: :feelskek:
@Friezacel @VersoffenerAssi @Swagpilled @Rotter @Skoga @Ecstasy @OutcompetedByRoomba @Gott _mit _uns94 @Der tote Engel ohne @Lebensmüder

Are you German?

@Friezacel @VersoffenerAssi @Swagpilled @Rotter @Skoga @Ecstasy @OutcompetedByRoomba @Gott _mit _uns94 @Der tote Engel ohne @Lebensmüder
what all these tags for

If you're eating out with friends, you have so many more feet in this society than I will ever have.

Are you German?

Yes, I'm German. But my English is relatively ok. :feelsokman:

Lach diese blöden Nutten doch einfach aus. Scheiß auf ihr Gelaber.
I just chased a stupid foid off the park bench with a beer in my hand and some politically incorrect remarks about gypsies and whores.