Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal kidpill I remembered recently

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
This happened when I was about 8 or so years old. For context, my granduncle is schizophrenic, but I didn’t know it at the time.

Anyway, one day, our parents are telling me and my sister that he has an illness due to which he can’t function like an ordinary person.

Now, what do you think my single-digit-age ass thought after hearing this:feelshmm:? Did I immediately think that he has some physical, potentially even terminal illness which can take him from us with no warning at any time, and that we should cherish every interaction with him because of this? Did I make a lucky guess and correctly imagine that he has some mental problem?

Nope. My exact thoughts, and I can quote them to you guys verbatim, were, “Aha:bigbrain:! He can’t find a girlfriend:feelsohgod:!”

Jfl bros:feelshaha:. Even at 8 I already knew that being an incel is equivalent to a life-changing illness:feelsrope:. Brutally over for the copers who believe that at least kids don’t judge them for being incels:feelscry:.

could his schizophrenia gene have been passed on down to you mab

W0pT

its over, i must do it

could his schizophrenia gene have been passed on down to you mab
Don’t think so, though I’ve always suspected that I’m a schizoid, and there’s apparently some genetic link between schizophrenia and cluster A personality disorders, so there could be that:feelswhere:. Really, it’s just funny that that, of all things, was my reaction then when I’m currently right on the road to be just like him in a couple of decades:feelscry:.

i remember wanting nothing to do with women up until highschool. I remember wondering why men bothered talking to women lol. and now I've come full circle and am wondering that again

Humans are still animals and can select and comprehend a ‘loser’ set of genes at a young age.